Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Paper Sweeties New Release Rewind

Hello, friends!  Thanks for stopping by again today as we wrap up the New Release at Paper Sweeties.  The new set this month is called Build A Snowman and it's a fun little set for Winter.  There's a Build A Snowman Stamp Set with the different parts of the snowman (three ovals, face, nose, hat, etc.) as well as the coordinating new Sweet Cuts (dies) for all these pieces.
I used black and white cardstock for my base and then some of Crate Paper's cute Bundled Up patterned papers.  I used one of those patterned papers and the Scalloped Square Sweet Cuts to create the square that I used for my sentiment.  The sentiment (NOEL) is found in the awesome Merry Stamp Set, and I rubbed some ink on the journaling square.  The small holly and ivy on the sentiment square is from the Holly Jolly Holiday Stamp Set.
I stamped the snowman using the new Build A Snowman Stamp Set, colored it a bit with my Copics, and cut the pieces with the Build A Snowman Sweet Cuts.  The snowman's hat was cut from wool felt, and I added some rusty jingle bells tied with red baker's twine.  I also attached a pretty bow that's tied with Frosting Seam Binding.  This particular shade of Seam Binding is no longer available at Paper Sweeties (sorry).  I cut his "stick arms" fee-hand from black cardstock.  Here are the links to my teammates' inspiration for today.


Thanks for stopping by, friends, and have a blessed week.
Karen

2 comments:

  1. A sweet card Karen - love that you let the snowman take the eye, with that gentle background that receded behind him
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card, love the snowman with his bells.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.