Friday, December 23, 2022

25 Days of Christmas w/Paper Sweeties

Christmas is almost here!  Today is Day 23 in the 25 Days of Christmas with Paper Sweeties and I'm sharing a sweet little gift tag.  We all need gift tags at Christmas and all year long; and at Paper Sweeties, you'll find several useful tag dies to help with this need.  There are SO many cute and helpful crafting items.
For this Christmas gift tag, I started with the For You Stamp Set and coordinating For You Sweet Cuts to create the tag base.  In addition to the darling tag, there are also several useful and adorable sentiments in the For You Stamp Set, and I used some of them on this sweet tag (For You/With Love).  Next, I used the ADORABLE Stitched Tags #2 Sweet Cuts to cut my mittens from patterned paper.  I used the Stitched Tags #2 Sweet Cuts again to cut the mitten tops from cream wool felt and the sweet little bow from the patterned paper.  I added a sweet Sequin on the bow and added a length of Seam Binding to the tag.
The For You Sweet Cuts were used again on my second tag.  I'm telling you, this TAG DIE is awesome, and I use it A LOT.  The Stitched Tags #2 Sweet Cuts also contain this adorable Christmas tree, so I used that to cut my tree from wool felt.  The star can be found in the Planner Series Shape Icons.  A few more of the darling Sequins were the finishing touch.  We all need a good tag die, and the For You Sweet Cuts are a great choice.
There are so many sweet, useful and just plain ADORABLE products available at Paper Sweeties.  You won't want to miss out on all the FUN taking place this month as we celebrate the 25 Days of Christmas.  There's also a $100 give-away so don't forget to read everything on the Paper Sweeties Blog.  Thanks for stopping by today, and from all of us at Paper Sweeties - MERRY CHRISTMAS.  If you don't know quite what you want from Paper Sweeties, a Gift Certificate is always a great choice.  You'll absolutely LOVE all their sweet products.  Happy crafting, everyone.

I'm playing along here:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Simon Says "PARTY" - Well, wherever you have a PARTY, you have GIFTS.  Wherever you have GIFTS, you have TAGS.  So, PARTY ON!

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog - Simon Says "PARTY TIME" - As I mentioned above for SSS Wednesday Challenge, every good PARTY needs gifts, and every good gift needs a TAG.  So...there you go.  Also, when you put on your Winter mittens and go outside to play, that's always a good PARTY as well.

Dar & Diane's Double D Challenge Blog - Candy Canes - It took me a while to realize that the inspiration photo also included candy cane peppermint candy pieces (in the upper left corner) so I finally decided that it was ok for me to enter my peppermint candy tag.

Your Next Stamp - Challenge #194 - GIFTS:  I absolutely LOVE Your Next Stamp and I have mentioned to "Santa" that I'd love some new YNS stamps for Christmas.  We shall see what happens.....Santa.  I didn't use any YNS products on these tags.  I chose to make tags for the GIFTS Challenge because every GIFT needs a TAG.  I made lots of tags this Christmas so that each person would get a hand-made tag on their gift.  It's sorta part of the gift.


Blessings,
Karen

6 comments:

  1. Sweet tags with the mittens and the tree! I love the texture the felt adds to these tags! Pretty embellishments too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tags and the tree. Have a happy holiday and safe and blessed new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous tags Karen. You are so innovative using the felt on them.
    Thank you for your kind words on my blog... I so treasure your friendship.
    CHRISTmas blessings to you and yours
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great and fun tags Karen, lovely designs. Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorably cute tags, I love tags and never made a one this year, sigh!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet! And done in time for Christmas. I'm a little behind to see them, but glad to be here now. Still trying to catch up. Thank you for sharing with us in our candy cane challenge at Double D!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.