Friday, February 3, 2023

Celebrate LOVE w/Really Reasonable Ribbon

There are so many exciting things happening this year at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  There's a brand new "Sister Company" called Bonnie Garby Designs and she has created the most amazing digital images and sentiments to help you create gorgeous cards.  Of course, all the same wonderful trims, twines, laces and ribbons are available at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  You won't want to miss out on all the exciting new things that are happening there.  Be sure to stop by the RRR Blog for loads of fabulous inspiration.
This card started with basic black cardstock.  Next, I used a piece of plain white cardstock to print this lovely sentiment from Bonnie Garby Designs from the Valentine Love Sentiments Bundle.  Isn't it sweet?  This entire bundle has so many great sentiments - like ALL of the sets from Bonnie Garby Designs.  I used Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Oxide Ink and Tim Holtz Raspberry Oxide Ink that I rubbed right over the sentiment to create the pink background.  I used a heart stencil to rub Kitsch Oxide Ink onto the top half of the card (also rubbed directly over the sentiment).  As you can see the lovely sentiment still looks amazing.
I ran a width of Black Seam Binding across my card and also used it to tie a pretty bow.  I tied another bow with Solid Light Pink Baker's Twine and Solid Deep Pink Baker's Twine.  I tucked in several Double Head Floral Stamens, a 30mm Green Mulberry Leaf, two Miniature Ivory Sweetheart Blossoms, and a Moss Green Mulberry Flower.  As always, Really Reasonable Ribbon carries the most perfect trims and treatments to make our cards look amazing.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Be sure to join us on the 13th for our monthly Blog Hop and stop by the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog for loads of great inspiration.  You'll also want to be sure to check out Bonnie Garby Designs to see the lovely designs Bonnie has come up with to help you make some lovely cards.  I hope you have a blessed and creative week, my friend.

I'm playing along in the following challenges:

Paper Funday Challenge Blog - Challenge #50 - Anything Goes/Lots of Layers - This card has less layers than I normally use, but it still layers two papers, ribbons, twines and flowers.

Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge - Challenge #195 - My Tic-Tac-Toe is diagonal including Stencil (Heart Stencil), Circle (small dots, circles on the floral berries, and floral prills), and Ink Blending (as described above).

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Love Is In the Air - This is my entry 5/5

Colorful Options Challenge Blog - February: PINK - Pink is my most favorite color and I was inspired to blend the  lighter and darker pinks on this card.  This inspiration photo is SO sweet and inspiring.
Keep on crafting and LOVE one another.

Blessings,
Karen

11 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, well all of your heart / love inspired cards have been really nice. I made a bunch after Christmas for some DT work and need to make a few more for my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absoluty beautiful card 🤩💐 congrats
    Have a great day ☺️ hugs and blessing

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty, love your ribbon treatment and the pretty stamped flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a pretty card Karen - love the background you created, especially with the stencilling! A beautiful sentiment, and the wee spray of flowers is such a delight
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore pink nd this card is so pretty. I especially like your idea of the multiple twine bows. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card Karen , love the colors you used & the stencils you used are really nice. have a Blessed Day

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card and sentiment! Love all the details! Thanks for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty in Pink Karen! Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen... Congrats on a great win! We hope to continue to see you here at Tic Tac Toe often!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to see you're a Team Pick at the TTT challenge! I love pink too, this is beautifully done! I admire your work, Karen, and your shabby chic style inspires me! Like that gorgeous bow....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.