Monday, April 10, 2023

Happy Mother's Day w/Stamp Simply

Hello, everyone.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Well, it doesn't matter if you're looking to make a Mother's Day card, a Father's Day card, or a card for ANY occasion...you can always find the perfect stamps, dies and products to help you create fabulous cards when you shop at Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.  They really do have it ALL.
Today I'm sharing a pretty Mother's Day card that showcases just a few of the many amazing stamps and products from Stamp Simply.  I just adore all their wonderful stamps with perfect sentiments and images for every occasion you can imagine.  This card started with grey cardstock that I layered.  I used some old Simple Stories patterned papers from my stash.  On the left-hand side of my card, I cut several tiny flags using the smallest die in the Fishtail Banner Dies.  Next to those little flags, I laid a piece of the lovely .5" Katrina Venice Ivory Lace.  I also did a bit of machine stitching with ivory thread.  All my stamping was done with Versafine Black Ink.
The sentiment I used is from the All Occasion Sentiments #1 Stamp Set.  Next to the stamped sentiment, I cut the smallest heart from the Farmhouse Pierced Nested Heart Dies and I topped it with a small Teracotta Open Rose.  At the bottom of the card, I tied a pretty bow using Peach Seam Binding.  You're always sure to find lots of amazing accent products at Stamp Simply in addition to all their wonderful stamps and dies.  Just stop by and check out their wide variety of amazing products to help you make something "simply perfect".
Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends.  There's always lots of great inspiration on the Stamp Simply Blog as well as information about special sales and promotions taking place in the Stamp Simply Shop.  I'm so grateful to have you visit me today, and I hope you'll visit again soon.  Have a blessed and creative week.

I'm sharing my card in the following:

Crafty Calendar Challenge:  April - Use Die Cuts - I used the Fishtail Banners Dies on this card to create the flags on the left-hand side, and I also used a pierced heart die-cut for the grey heart underneath the flower.

Hugs,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Karen - loving that lace and the stitching is a delightful accent .
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO much work to make this gorgeous card Karen. Such a lovely colour mix. Just perfect. Sorry I've not been around, I hope to be more regular now. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen:
    What a lovely Mothers day card you created, I am sure who ever receives this special card, Made with so much love . I love everything about it. the lace and pretty bow Plus the Tag you Stamped beautiful.
    May God Bless
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really beautiful Mother's Day card, pretty papers and fabulous texture from the stitching, lace and ribbon, it's gorgeous! Thank you for joining in at Crafty Calendar, it's a perfect fit for our 'Die Cuts' Challenge.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.