Monday, April 3, 2023

Stamp Simply Clear Stamps are Beautiful

Welcome back by my blog today, everyone, and thanks for visiting me.  Today I'm sharing a pretty card I made using stamps and dies from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.  They carry so many amazing stamp sets, coordinating dies, and oodles of other fun products to help you create something "simply" amazing.
I started with basic black cardstock and added some random patterned papers from my stash.  I rounded the edges of the patterned papers and ran a length of the gorgeous .5" Katrina Venice Lace down the seam of the card to separate the patterns.  There are so many gorgeous Ribbons & Laces in the Stamp Simply shop.
The gorgeous flower is found in the Thank You For Caring Coneflower Stamp Set, and it was cut out using the coordinating Coneflower Dies.  The awesome sentiment was stamped in Versafine Black Ink using the Farmhouse Scriptural Quotes Stamp Set.  It's stamped on a banner cut using the Fishtail Banner Dies.  I also tied a pretty bow that includes some of the pretty Seam Binding from the Blues/Purples Seam Binding Bundle and some bundled Dark Green Burlap String.
I really hope you'll check out all the fabulous stamps and dies from Stamp Simply as well as so many other amazing products.  The Farmhouse Collection is always a favorite, and they have the sweetest fonts and amazing sentiments.  Thanks so much for stopping by today, and happy crafting.

I'm sharing my card here:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Anything Goes"

TIME OUT Challenge Blog - Challenge #235 - (Entry #2) Photo Inspiration (shown below) - I was inspired by the gorgeous Spring flowers, the sweet colors, and soft touches.

Colorful Options Challenge Blog - April 2023 - Pastels (See Photo Below) - I enjoy using pastels, and this card captures the pretty colors of Spring.

Keep on crafting, friends!

Blessings,
Karen


8 comments:

  1. This card is so stunning, great message and beautifully designed. I like your background you used for taking your photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karen, this is stunning - love how you have used the cone flowers to 'frame' the beautiful verse.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design and colors, Karen. Beautiful verse/sentiment. Your cards are always so inspiring. Thanks for sharing at Colorful Options April Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous design and colors, Karen. Beautiful verse/sentiment too. Your cards are always so inspiring. Thanks for sharing at Colorful Options April Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Karen. I love al of the purples and the detail of the lace, the ribbon, pearl - a wonderful feast for the eyes. Thanks for playing with us at TIme Out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely card--those purples are to die for! Thanks for joining in at TIME OUT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flower and gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beauty, Karen..Love how you have embellished this card with a matching ribbon. Thank you so much for joining us at Time Out. Hugsxx Deepti.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.