Monday, May 15, 2023

Miss You a Lot w/Stamp Simply Clear Stamps

Don't you just love to make floral cards?  They're just about the prettiest of all the cards we make.  The gorgeous flowers that I used for this card are called Coneflowers, and these ones are found in the Coneflower Stamp Set from Stamp Simply.  This is one of my all-time favorites from Stamp Simply when it comes to florals.  And...guess what???  Today is the last day of an AMAZING SALE to celebrate Mother's Day.
I used black cardstock for the card base and then added some pink patterned papers from the Carta Bella My Valentine 6x6 Paper Pad and green patterned paper from the Carta Bella Gather at Home 6x6 Paper Pad.  I also cut a scalloped white border and wrapped some Coral Baker's Twine around my card.  The pretty patterned papers matched the colors in my card so nicely, and a piece of green ribbon and green border helped tie in the green leaves in my flowers.
I stamped and cut the Coneflower twice, and I placed my second one on 3-D Foam Tabs to help raise them up in order to add some dimension.  The sentiment I used can be found in the Thinking of You Rose Stamp Set.  It's stamped on a banner that was cut using the Fishtail Banner Dies.  No matter what occasion you're needing to design a card for, you can be certain to find exactly what you need at Stamp Simply because of their wide variety of amazing images, sentiments, scriptures and words of encouragement for every occasion.
At the beginning of this post, I mentioned an amazing SALE, right?  So, here it is, y'all.  It's time for some fabulous savings on these gorgeous stamps, dies and products from Stamp Simply.  You won't want to miss out on this special sale, and today is the final day to grab this 20% OFF.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I'm always so grateful to read your kind comments and to hear your thoughts about my cards.  Don't miss all the fabulous inspiration over on the Stamp Simply Blog.  I appreciate you all. 

Blessings,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Karen - love those cone flowers also, and you have used them awesomely as the feature of this card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Karen, I love the black base with your added pretty papers and gorgeous flowers, a lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love coneflowers too, yours are so pretty and I love the layering of the scallops and your twine and ribbon combo! Lovely creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are always so beautiful. you always they are always beautiful, you always Inspire me.
    Blessings
    hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.