Monday, August 14, 2023

Fantastic Florals w/Stamp Simply

Hey there, crafty friends!  Welcome by my blog today as I share a sweet floral card that I created using one of my favorite floral sets from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.  I absolutely LOVE all the stamps and dies from Stamp Simply, and today I'm delighted to share two cards with you that showcase just some of the (many) amazing and beautiful floral stamps from Stamp Simply that we're featuring this week.
My first card starts with a kraft cardstock base layered with a soft blue cardstock, and then another layer of kraft and then white watercolor paper.  I used the Scripty Backgrounds Mini Set #1 to stamp the font you see in the background.  I also rubbed it with oxide inks.  The tulip was stamped onto kraft cardstock using the Get Well Tulip Stamp Set and it was cut using the coordinating Get Well Tulip Dies.  I colored the tulip with my Copics but the colors are very muted because of the kraft paper; so the colors don't show up very well.  I attached the tulip to the background using 3-D Foam Tabs to give it a but if a lift.

The sentiment is from the Get Well Tulip Stamp Set and I cut it using the Fishtail Banner Dies (cutting one edge straight) and I attached that at the bottom of my card.  I added a length of .5" Katrina Ivory Crochet Lace as well as some Pink Seam Binding and a piece of Blue Baker's Twine, and I topped the pretty bow with a Pink Rosette.
My second card (below) started with white cardstock for each layer.  I used some pretty patterned papers from Carta Bella's My Valentine 6x6 Paper Pad on the front on my card and I also did a bit of machine stitching.  I stamped the coneflowers using the Caring Coneflower Stamp Set and cutting with the coordinating Caring Coneflower Dies.  I colored part of the flower with my Copics, and I used the patterned paper for the petals.
I absolutely LOVE all the gorgeous floral stamps from Stamp Simply as well as their amazing selection of sentiments, scriptures, images, and awesome stamps, dies, and everything you could possibly need to create the sweetest cards for every occasion that arises.  You'll never regret buying from Stamp Simply because their stamps and dies are so beautiful and easy/fun to use.
The sentiment at the bottom can be found in the Stick Family Sentiments Stamp Set.  I wrapped the stem of the Coneflower with Red Baker's Twine.  I cut a circle at the top left of my card using the Amazing Paper Grace Circle Dies and placed that piece of paper on the inside layer of my card.  You can see it from the front, but it also gives the inside of my card some color.
Please let me know if you have any questions at all about my card.  For the most part, you can find everything you need to create these cards, or lots of other great floral cards, when you shop at Stamp Simply.  They really have the BEST selection of awesome stamps, dies and goodies.  Don't forget to stop by the Stamp Simply Blog for lots of great inspiration, and at Stamp Simply to treat yourself to something new.  You'll absolutely LOVE it.

I'm sharing my art here:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Simon Says "Use Your Favorite Technique" so I used stamping, die-cutting and machine stitching.  Those are a few of my favorite "go-to" techniques.

Inspiration Station Challenge Blog - Challenge #52 - Inspiration Photo - I love florals, and that's what inspired my cards.  My first card (top of page) is more suited to these colors from the inspiration photo, and that's the card I've entered in this challenge.


Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog - Challenge #575 Add a Bow - I love to add bows.  My first card has a seam binding bow and baker's twine bow, and my second card has the just the baker's twine bow.  AND.....I live in the United States (Nevada).


Blessings,
Karen

7 comments:

  1. wow these are so lovely, I really like the soft colors in the background on the first but your design on the second card is so cool and I love the flower, Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! All the elements tie in so beautifully, Thank you for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations, have a great day!

    Sasha DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both your cards are so beautiful. I love the soft colors of the first and the deep tones you used on the second. Lovely design. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great cards - love them both.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! Stunning cards Karen, I am always so impressed with the beautiful details on your cards, the designs are fabulous on each one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Karen, I always enjoy seeing your crafty makes. Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge, we appreciate the support! Also, please check out our sister challenges too.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your project! Thanks so much for joining in this month’s challenge over at Inspiration Station!

    lovies, =o) kel
    Inspiration Station DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.