Friday, September 1, 2023

It's September Challenge Time at The Four Seasons

Welcome by today, everyone.  For those of you who love a good challenge, I've got a FUN one for you.  This is the first Fall/Autumn challenge of 2023 at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog and we'd LOVE to have you pop by to play along with us.   I was so inspired when I saw this beautiful inspiration photo.  When I took note of the blue pumpkins, I knew right away that I wanted to stamp some pumpkins that were a color other than just orange.  That's how I decided upon the green pumpkins.
I used cream cardstock and some October Afternoon patterned paper scraps to create my card base.  I also ran a piece of wide Natural Crochet Lace across my card.  I also wrapped the patterned papers with a nice long length of Orange Baker's Twine.  The pumpkins, sentiments and pumpkin dies are all from Papertrey Ink.  The stencil I used on the bottom of the card is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
You don't have to follow this inspiration photo literally, but it's a starting point for your creativity.  Perhaps the colors speak to you, or maybe the leaves.  Just let your creativity run wild and come share your Fall/Autumn cards with us this month at The Four Seasons Challenge.  It's always a whole lot more fun where you're able to play along.  The more, the merrier - for sure.
Thanks for stopping by.  You can see the other inspiration cards and find the link-up for this FUN challenge by following this link to The Four Seasons Challenge Blog.  Have a beautiful day.
Aren't those colors beautiful?  Get creative and come play along with us.

And since I can't play along there, I'll be sharing my card in these fun challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes - This is my Entry #2 in this challenge

Blessings,
Karen

7 comments:

  1. A fun line-up of colourful pumpkins Karen, and a gorgeous card as a result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about your beautifully designed card, you certainly have an eye for detail!! Those green pumpkins are fabulously fun too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful details on your card, Karen. Beautiful design and love the addition of lace and twine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card love the Pumpkins and the papers you chose, the lace is perfect.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. More gorgeous design and details, love everything about your Autumnal card. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet card! I love those pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty, like the different details in the pumpkins, pretty papers and like the use of the crochet with them

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.