Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Eat, Drink & Be Scary w/RRR

It's always fun creating cards for Halloween.  While I tend to stick more to the "cute" sort of spooky, it's still always fun pulling out my itsy bitsy spiders with their webs, witch's potions and Halloween goodies.  With the fabulous pairing of Really Reasonable Ribbon and Bonnie Garby Designs, I knew this card would be a lot of fun to make and share with you all.
I used black cardstock and patterned papers to create my base.  The sentiment is from the Halloween Haunting Bundle from Bonnie Garby Designs.  The candied apple is a Jolee's piece from my super stash.  I pulled off the old piece of black raffia that came with it and replaced it with a length of Solid Black Baker's Twine.
There's a piece of Black Seam Binding placed across my card and used to tie a pretty bow that also includes some Orange Burlap String, Orange Baker's Twine and Double Head Stamens.  I topped that lovely bow with a Black Open Rose.  There are lovely Mulberry Flowers in every variety and every color you can image.....much the same as all their wonderful ribbons and trims at RRR.  You won't want to miss a thing.
Thanks again for stopping by today.  I greatly appreciate your visits and comments, and I look forward to visiting your blog in return.  I'll be sharing my scary little card in the challenges I've linked below.  I hope you're staying creative, friends.  Be sure to visit Really Reasonable Ribbon for some creative fun.

I'm sharing my card here:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Simon Says "Anything Goes" - I chose to create and share a Halloween card.


See you in blogland, friends.

Blessings,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Love it, beautiful autumnal colours and Halloween subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card, I really like all the papers you used, the embellishments are Great, I love the jolees BOUTIQUE products. Have a Blessed weekend
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Fantastic Halloween creation! Nicely done!! Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us at PIP Challenges!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.