Thursday, September 7, 2023

My New DT Position w/Blank Page Muse

I have some exciting news to share with you all.  I'll be joining the Design Team with Blank Page Muse and sister company, I Brake For Stamps, on a six-month term.  During that time, I'll be creating and sharing cards using their awesome stamps and products on the 7th and 23rd of every month beginning today.  I hope that I inspire you to check out Blank Page Muse and check out their hundreds of amazing stamps.
The card I'm sharing today features the You Make Me Happy Hummingbird Stamp Set along with the awesome Beyond The Border Mixed Media Set #1 to create this card.  The sentiment, clouds, hummingbird, and foliage/leaves are all found in the You Make Me Happy Hummingbird Stamp Set.  I colored the leaves and bird using my Copics.
My background was created using Spun Sugar, Kitch Pink, Stormy Sky and Shabby Shutters Tim Holtz Oxide Inks as well as Black Soot Ink to stamp and images.  There are so many great products at Blank Page Muse in addition to their vast variety of stamps.  When I say they have hundreds of stamps, I'm really not exaggerating.
Thanks again for stopping by today.  I'm excited about this new adventure, and I hope you'll be inspired by my creations using these fabulous stamps and products from Blank Page Muse and I Break For Stamps.  It's always greatly appreciated when you visit me and leave a comment.  Thanks so much.

I'm playing along here:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Simon Says "Stamp It" - I love stamping.  This is a new DT adventure for me stamping with the lovely stamps from Blank Page Muse.

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog - Simon Says "Stamp It" - again, the same theme; and again I say that I love stamping.  I'm honored to be taking on another new stamping adventure with this fabulous company.


Blessings,
Karen

8 comments:

  1. Lovely design and colors, Karen. Congrats on the new DT assignment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Karen! I adore all the fabulous stamping and creative layers. It makes me smile!! Thanks so much and welcome to the team! Have fun! ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new DT assignment. Gorgeous card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is Gorgeous card love the colors you chose.another amazing Creation.
    Congrats on getting on the design team.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty, love your colorful hummingbird, I like the stain glass look of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is gorgeous! The image looks like a great stained glass image and your coloring of it is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your new post as DT Karen, well deserved. I love your happy card, such pretty colours and images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous hummingbird card and congrats on your new DT!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.