Monday, October 16, 2023

A Heavenly New Release at Stamp Simply

I sure hope you've been stopping by the Stamp Simply Blog to see all the fabulous stamps and dies in their New Release.  I haven't been able to leave them alone since I received them.  Today I'm sharing another sweet angelic card that uses more of this wonderful New Release.
I started with black cardstock, and I layered that with a piece of pink patterned paper from the Craft Consortium 6x6 Ink Rose Drops Paper Pad.  Next, I cut a journalling spot using a Spellbinders die that I smooshed with oxide inks. I ran a length of .5" Ivory Venise Katrina Lace across my card along with a length of Pink Seam Binding.  I used the Pink Seam Binding to tie a pretty bow that I topped with a length of Grey Baker's Twine, and I topped that with a sweet Pink Sweetheart Blossom.
I stamped the angel, horn and sentiment using the new Angels Among Us Stamp Set and cut them with the coordinating Angels Among Us Dies.  The horn lines up perfectly so that she is blowing the horn as well as holding it in her tiny little hand.  How sweet!  I used the new Worship & Praise Stamp Set to add the musical notes to the background.  A few sequins at the upper right were the finishing touches.
Because these stamps are SO pretty, I made a second coordinating card using the same products.  I rubbed the background with Speckled Egg and Spun Sugar Oxide Inks and did the same to cut the beautiful clouds using the Country Church Dies.  I placed each cloud on a 3-D Foam Tab to make them look like they're actually floating.
There are so many beautiful and encouraging sentiments in each new stamp set in the fabulous New Release.  The stamp I used for the sentiment on this second card is found in the new Angels Among Us Stamp Set.  If you haven't seen the entire New Release, be sure to stop by Stamp Simply to take a look at it all.  You will absolutely LOVE each new set as much as I do, I'm sure.
You'll find lots of great inspiration by visiting the Stamp Simply Blog.  This angelic and heavenly New Release is available now at Stamp Simply.  I hope you'll treat yourself to these super sweet new products.  Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello.

Blessings,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Good Morning Karen:
    this is a Beautiful all the colors are so perfect they are both so Beautiful.
    Blessings
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards Karen - love your backgrounds and how you have used the angels and sentiment/scripture. Beautiful work
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous cards, I can see why you can't stop using the stamps, they are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful shabby chic cards! I'm loving and envious of your style...so beautiful! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I appreciate the time and support...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are so lovely! I see that you found the Craft Consortium Ink drops paper too! I need to get busy and use mine. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.