Monday, October 23, 2023

Thinking About You w/Blank Page Muse

Welcome by again, friends.  Today I'm posting for Blank Page Muse and sharing another beautiful card using some of their amazing stamps.  For this card, I made "a return to retro rubber", and I loved it.  By choosing to purchase my stamps in retro rubber, I was able to save a lot of money.  I was still able to use the stamps in my Misti just like I do with acrylic stamps.
I used a piece of patterned paper as my card base.  It's a piece of blue from the Crate Paper Pretty Party line.  Next, I used a piece of white watercolor paper to create all those wonderful layers of stamped goodness.  First I stamped the background using Hickory Smoke Oxide Ink and the Handwritten Notes Stamp (in rubber).  Next, I stamped the Twin Grungy Overlapped Hearts (rubber) three times in Spun Sugar Oxide Ink and Raspberry Oxide Ink.  I fussy cut all the hearts and attached them to my base.
I stamped the DARLING Bird w/Small Butterflies (rubber) two times in Speckled Egg Oxide Ink and I fussy cut those as well.  I attached them to my growing card base.  The final layer was the sentiment (Thinking About You) which is found in the Special Day Stamps - Birthday Hugs Stamp Set (acrylic).  I attached the sentiment with 3-D foam squares.
This really is a very simple card to create.  Buying stamps in rubber is a real money saver and it allows you to get more product for the buck.  And like I said, they work in my Misti just fine as you can see.  I don't stamp without my Misti anymore.  I love how it allows me to hit it more than once in the exact same spot making the ink nice and wet.  It's FUN using Blank Page Muse stamps and I really like what I've been able to create with them.  I hope you'll check it out.

I'm sharing my card here:

Triple B Challenge Blog - Birds, Butterflies and Blooms - I'm featuring my gorgeous BIRDS and butterflies on this card.  These gorgeous stamped birds actually have BUTTERFLIES inside them.  How cool is that?

Blessings,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Karen this is gorgeous - love the soft colours of your diecut stamps over that fabulous background paper
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen:
    Absolutely Beautiful ! I really Like this set, it will be great for spring and summer. Truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully created Karen, love the dreamy softness of it!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.