Monday, October 23, 2023

The Power of Prayer w/Stamp Simply

There's nothing more encouraging than knowing that someone is (truly) praying for you during difficult times.  Many people say it and use the term "you're in my prayers"; but don't actually pray for the person.  God can't answer the prayers that we don't say.  Prayer is both a blessing and a privilege.  I enjoy praying for others; and if I say that I'm praying for someone, I truly mean it.
The BEAUTIFUL New Release from Stamp Simply has a complete new set that centers around PRAYER.  There are several (7) beautiful sentiments in the new Pray Without Ceasing Stamp Set along with these lovely praying hands.  I used the coordinating Praying Hands Dies to cut the black frame that I made into a shaker box where I added a sequin mix.  This gorgeous sentiment is also found in the new Pray Without Ceasing Stamp Set.
The praying hands are also found in this same lovely set.  I used some 3-D foam tabs to raise the hands a bit for dimension.  The patterned papers I used are from the Craft Consortium's gorgeous Bright Blooms 6x6 Paper Pad which I'm loving SO much.  I cut the scalloped border using a die cut that's very similar to the Sizzix Thinlits Crochet Border Dies.
You can see the entire New Release at Stamp Simply, and these beautiful new stamps and dies are available for purchase now.  You'll also find lots of great inspiration on the Stamp Simply Blog.  We'd love to have you stop by to do some early Christmas shopping.....for yourself.  Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, and please visit again soon.  I am grateful for you, and I'm always willing to PRAY for you if you need it.  God is SO good.

Blessings,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Oh Karen this is exquisite - love the image of the hands and the scripture images, and so beautifully showcased on your card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, the papers are so pretty with the praying hands, that is a great thanksgiving verse!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.