Monday, October 30, 2023

The House of the Lord w/Stamp Simply

If you haven't yet seen the entire New Release from Stamp Simply, you will most definitely want to stop by the Stamp Simply Store to see it all.  There are so many beautiful stamps, images, sentiments, and die cuts in this lovely New Release.  I have been having SO much fun creating with these beautiful new stamps and dies, and they've allowed me to make some really pretty cards for people who mean a lot to me.  If you're someone who has church family that mean the world to you, these products are for you.
For this card, I used black cardstock layered with a beautiful red faux wood patterned paper from the Craft Consortium's Beach Hut 6x6 Paper Pad.  I added a vintage ivory doily as my background for this card.  Next, I stamped the church using the new My Church Stamp Set and I cut it with the coordinating Country Church Dies.  I also used the two different clouds that are also included in the Country Church Dies.  The blue polka dot paper is from the Craft Consortium's Bright Blooms 6x6 Paper Pad.
The beautiful sentiment I used is found in the new My Church Stamp Set.  I also used the tiny stars from this set to add the blues sparkles next to the sentiment that I cut using one of the wider Fishtail Banner Dies.  I tied a long length of Blue Baker's Twine around my card and tied a bow with it just above the sentiment.  All of the stamps in these new sets are lovely, and so I really wanted to make a very sweet simple card to showcase the lovely church image.
Be sure to visit the Stamp Simply Blog for lots of great inspiration using Stamp Simply products.  We're always happy to have you visit us at Stamp Simply.  I also thank you for stopping by to visit me today.  I always appreciate your comments and visits.

I'm sharing my card here:

Time Out Challenge Blog - Challenge #250 Inspired By Words - As I read these inspiration words, it made me so grateful for my church and church family.  They're the ones who taught me this basic concept of letting go of disappointments (in people and in situations) and allowing love to "rush" in.  Now, I always want to "rush" in to my church to be with these people who mean so much to me.  Their love and God's love mean everything to me.


Blessings,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I just love the doily used behind the church!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Karen - all the elements have come together beautifully!! The doily is an exquisite background layer
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very beautiful Karen, I love the church image and the doily background with clouds on it, such lovely details as always. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Sweet testimony to your church family!! Thanks for playing along with the quote challenge over at Time Out challenges. Such a beautiful take on this quote…gratitude is everything!! -Deb Horst, Guest Designer #TOC250

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy you have found a church family that means so much to you, Karen. Your faith and love show in this wonderful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.