Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Autumn Blessings at The Four Seasons

I hope you've been playing along with us at The Four Seasons.  Each month, there's a fun new challenge based on the changing seasons.  This month, November, is our final Autumn themed challenge of the year.  We really would love to have you come by and share your art with us this month.  Here's what I came up with to help inspire you to play along.
I used basic black cardstock for my base layered with orange cardstock.  I took a piece of basic white cardstock and I stamped the two different backgrounds onto my card using the Grunge Background Clear Stamp (green stripes) and the Texture Tiles 4 Stamp Set (orange plaid) which are both from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.   The leaves were stamped using another stamp which is also from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I'm guessing that it's retired because I couldn't find it in their store.
I wrapped some Solid Yellow Baker's Twine and Green Apple Baker's Twine around my card.  The sentiment is also from that same (possibly retired or sold out) stamp set I mentioned earlier.  This is a very simple card, but I guess that's the point.  We want you to know that you're welcome to share any type of projects with us in these fun challenges.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  It's always a treat to have you visit.  All of us at The Four Seasons really hope to see you (and your art) this month.  A challenge is always most fun when everyone can play along.  Have a great week, and I'll hope to see you there.

I'm playing along here:
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2343 - Color: Peach - My card is a bit more orange than peach; but the leaves were smooshed with orange, peach, yellow, etc.
The Paper Funday Challenges: November: Challenge #59 Anything Goes/Optional: Grateful, Thankful, Thanks

I hope you're having FUN playing along in some challenges this week.

Blessings,
Karen

8 comments:

  1. I love the way you split the paper to make the fall leaves stand out! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a beautiful design Karen ... LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great way to showcase these pretty leaves! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beautifully designed fall card and the plaid is so eye catching for the leaves, fabulous design my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, Karen. Those background stamps are wonderful - love the texture. Love all the fall colors and your wonderful leaves. I also really like the way you added the twine. What a wonderful composition. I am happy to be designing with you at 4 Seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Karen, this is gorgeous - love your two backgrounds and your beautifully stamped leaves
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty, love the stamped backgrounds and the use of the twine to break up the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great take on the challenge. So pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.