Saturday, October 7, 2023

Wishing You w/Blank Page Muse

Welcome by again today, friends.  It's my turn to share a card for the Blank Page Muse here on my blog as well as on the Blank Page Muse Blog today.  As always, I'm delighted to have you visit me and take a peek at my FUN card.  It incorporates a few different stamp sets from Blank Page Muse and they're all wonderful.  I'd love to hear your thoughts about what I've been creating using Blank Page Muse stamps and products.
This card uses basic white cardstock and then I used a thin piece of cork paper to cut the background frame.  I stamped several images (cactus and succulents) using the Set of 3 Potted Cactus & Succulents Stamp Set and the Garden Watering Can Stamp Set.  I fussy cut them, colored them with my Copics, and attached them to the card.  I did rub some Oxide Ink on the background in a few spots.
I also used the Bubble Wrap & Sequin Waste Texture Background Stamp Set to give the background some color and pizzazz.  There are lots of great background stamps and other images to help you create something special like I've done here today.  The sentiment can be found in the Butterfly Breezes Stamp Set and is stamped over the Bubble Wrap & Sequin Waste Texture Background.  All the stamps from Blank Page Muse work well on their own or when combined with other stamps.
Thanks again for visiting me today.  I'm always delighted to have you visit me.  I hope you're having a wonderfully blessed and creative week.  I look forward to seeing your creativity and to visiting your blog to take a look at your creations.  In the meantime, stay creative and please visit Blank Page Muse.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm sharing my card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Simon Says "Add Some Texture" - I did this by using cork for y frame, and raising up my images with 3-D foam tabs.


4 comments:

  1. what a great card Karen I like how you cut out the cork and then added all the pretty plants and saying.
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love seeing what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a delightful page Karen - love your soft and subtle background and the wonderful featured stamps
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cork paper with the beautiful cactus, such a lovely card Karen, also with a beautiful verse.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.