Friday, October 6, 2023

Hocus Pocus w/Really Reasonable Ribbon

Are you all ready for the little goblins who will be knocking on your door saying, "Trick or Treat" in a few weeks?  Well, if you're making any Halloween cards (or any cards for that matter), then you're sure to find the perfect ribbons, trims and twines (among oodles of other wonderful things) at Really Reasonable Ribbon to help adorn your cards and projects.  And....you'll find oodles of great sentiments for your cards at Bonnie Garby Designs.
This card has a basic black cardstock base layered with some Halloween patterned papers from my stash.  I cut half a small doily from another patterned paper using a Papertrey Ink die.  The ghosts are Jolees stickers from my stash.  The fun sentiment (Hocus Pocus) is from Bonnie Garby Designs and it comes in the Spooky Halloween Bundle.
I wrapped a length of Orange Seam Binding around the bottom of the card and tied a bow with the Orange Seam Binding, Black Seam Binding and a length of Green Apple Baker's Twine.  I tucked in a few Double Head Stamens and topped it all with a pretty Orange Open Rose.  In the upper right-hand corner, I attached a black & white Gingham Fabric Covered Flatback Button.  Pretty much everything was attached using Scor-Tape.
You're always guaranteed to find the PERFECT ribbon, trim, twine and everything spooled at Really Reasonable Ribbon in addition to all their fabulous Adhesives, Flowers, Hair Accessories and SO much more.  You'll also find loads of great inspiration on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog so please stop by often.  We always enjoy your visits.

I'm playing along here:

Two Old Bats Challenge - October:  Anything Goes Halloween

Inspiration Station Challenge Blog - October: Halloween - This inspiration photo is SO cute.  I was inspired by the colors and the FUN that's expressed in their faces.  I hope I captured a bit of the "fun" in my card.

As You Like It Challenge Blog - Halloween or Fairies?  I choose Halloween over fairies because I don't believe in fairies (they're not real) and I don't have any fairy images.  They're just not my thing.  I do, however, enjoy cute little Halloween images.


Blessings,
Karen

7 comments:

  1. so cute, I just love how you wrapped the ghost, great touch, lovely ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. the Ghosts are too Cute, I also Have them in my stash. I love the bow & flowers,I like the cute stamps you used.
    Blessings My Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Karen, this is such a fun and colorful card. Those ghosts are simply adorable and creative! Thanks for supporting The Inspiration Station Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY WORD ... love your gauze ghosts! This is super fantastic Karen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, the textures and the cuteness. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh em goodness, I just love this card so much! The little mummy looking ghosts are the most adorable! Thanks for playing with the Inspiration Station!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.