Monday, October 2, 2023

Welcome Autumn w/Stamp Simply

Welcome by my little blog today, everyone, and thanks so much for visiting me.  Today I'm sharing a sweet Autumn card I created using some of my favorite Fall stamp sets from Stamp Simply.  At Stamp Simply, it's always easy to find beautiful stamps with the perfect sentiment(s) for literally every occasion you can imagine...and then some.
I used basic black and basic white cardstock for this card.  The white cardstock was pressure embossed using the Tim Holtz Lumber Embossing Folder, which I absolutely LOVE for texture - especially on Autumn cards.  Next, I used the Fall/Winter Seasonal Wreath Stamp Set to stamp the twig wreath and I cut it with the coordinating Fall/Winter Seasons Wreath Die Cuts.
I used the "ink smooshing" technique on white cardstock for the sentiment banner which I cut with the Fishtail Banner Dies.  I stamped the sentiment using the Harvest Stamp Set and I cut the word Autumn and all the pretty leaves using the Harvest Dies.  I added a few small sequins as the finishing touch.  This is a very simple card, but that's what's so AWESOME about Stamp Simply - they really do make it simple to make lovely cards.
You'll always find lots of amazing inspiration on the Stamp Simply Blog, and lots of great shopping at Stamp Simply.  We appreciate your visits and look forward to seeing you soon.  Have a blessed and creative week, everyone.

I'm sharing my card here in these fun challenge that I love:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog - Simon Says "Add Some Texture" and I added texture to my card by using the Tim Holtz Lumber Embossing Folder.

Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge - Anything Goes w/Embossing and Optional: Bees/Beehives - I used the Tim Holtz Lumber Embossing Folder.

Happy crafting,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. This s a lovely autumn creation with beautiful colours of the leaves.
    Lia DT CYHTP

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful, colourful card Karen, but with hints of CAS too. A fabulous result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.