Monday, November 13, 2023

O Christmas Tree w/Stamp Simply

It's time for me to share another sweet card with you using products from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.  At Stamp Simply, they literally live up to their name by making it simple to create lovely cards using their stamps and dies.  This is what I came up with to share today.  My card incorporates one of the newest die sets called Country Church Dies (the trees, clouds and slanted slit) with an older set.
The older stamp set from Stamp Simply that I used on this card is the O Christmas Tree Stamp Set.  This is a gorgeous stamp set and has amazing Oh Christmas Tree Dies to go along with it.  I stamped the sentiment from the O Christmas Tree Stamp Set onto white cardstock that was rubbed with Spun Sugar Oxide Ink.  I used the Fishtail Banner Dies to cut the sentiment banner and I placed it on my card with 3-D Foam Tabs.
The top of the card was rubbed with Speckled Egg Oxide Ink.  The bottom portion of my card is covered in a pink polka dot patterned paper from the Craft Consortium's Bright Blooms 6x6 Paper Pad.  Along the curved edge that was cut with the Country Church Dies, I added a piece of .5" Venice Katrina Ivory Lace and topped it with an Ivory Seam Binding Bow.
There's always loads of great inspiration on the Stamp Simply Blog and there are bargains, beautiful stamps, dies, and so many wonderful products at Stamp Simply.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  It always means the world to me.

Blessings,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. OH! How very lovely, love you added the 3D trees, on this so very beautiful card. Love the colour mix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning use of colours on this pretty card Karen - love that you have added the die cut trees, they add so much to the card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice love the colors you used the lace and bow are pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, this is creativity gorgeous 😍 Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.