Wednesday, November 8, 2023

A New Autumn Challenge at The Card Concept

Are you ready for Autumn?  Ready for cooler weather, wearing sweaters and scarves, enjoying a Pumpkin Spiced Latte or two, and maybe even playing in the leaves a bit?  Well, at The Card Concept, we have a FUN new challenge for you all that celebrates all these things and more.  Whatever Autumn means to you is what we would love to have you create and share with us this month.
I used white cardstock that I painted with oxide inks.  I alternated those colors on the backgrounds and the leaves.  The leaf stamps and dies are from Stamp Simply as is the sentiment.  They're all found in the Stamp Set and coordinating Dies.  I stamped the sentiment onto a strip cut with the Fishtail Banner Dies and I inked that with the Fossilized Amber ink, and I added a small wooden acorn.
We would love to know what speaks to you from the inspiration photo and what you enjoy doing at this time of year.  We're spending some time with our middle daughter, son-in-law, and their two kids (our grandson, Bennett 4 and granddaughter, Bethany 2) this week.  I'm looking forward to taking them on long walks in the wagon, playing in the leaves, and having all sorts of fun outdoors with them.  They are missionaries (living in Armenia full-time) so our time with them is always limited.  When they're in the U.S., there isn't anywhere we wouldn't travel to see them.
Come on over to The Card Concept and play along with us this month.  It will be a lot of fun seeing what you create to share with us.  Have a wonderfully creative and blessed week, friends.  I thank you for visiting me and I look forward to seeing your cards.

I'm sharing my card in the following:

The Paper Funday Challenges: November: Challenge #59 Anything Goes/Optional: Grateful, Thankful, Thanks

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Thinking of You

Blessings,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Very colorful and speaks to a fall full of color. Love it!

    Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Karen - love how you have used the colours, that is stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like those rich colors on this fabulous Thanksgiving card. All those squares with leaves make for a perfect fall design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours and a great layout.

    Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.