Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Wishing You Peace w/Blank Page Muse

Hey there, crafty friends.  Thanks so much for stopping by today as I share another fun card that I created for Blank Page Muse.  I've been having a lot of fun using their wonderful stamps.  And as I've mentioned before, both Blank Page Muse and I Brake for Stamps carry the options of acrylic and rubber.  The stamps I used on today's card were both rubber, and they work perfectly in my Misti.
I used some patterned paper scraps from one of my Christmas paper bins and I layered them to create my card base.  Next, I used basic white cardstock and Brick Oxide Ink to stamp the sweet Family at Barn Stamp silhouette image as my focal point.  I also rubbed Green Grass Oxide Ink at the bottom and Speckled Egg at the top.  I splattered the card with some white paint, and I dusted it with glitter.
The sentiment is an old die-cut that I cut using black cardstock layered with one of the coordinating patterned papers.  I tied on a nice long length of Blue Baker's Twine at the bottom to add some texture and dimension to my card.  It's a little bit difficult to see, but I also used the Bubblewrap Texture Stamp in green over the grass.  You can see it best in the close-up photo above.
Thanks so much for your visit here today and please stop by again soon.  I'm always so grateful for your visits and comments and I hope that some of my art will inspire you to stop by Blank Page Muse and I Brake for Stamps to check out all that awaits you there.  Have a blessed and creative week, friends.

I'm playing along here:

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge - Challenge #51 - I love the warmth of the inspiration photo and I was drawn to the red and white combo.  The image in the bottom right is what I was trying to replicate with my stamped image.

Colorful Options Challenge Blog - November: Red - I was drawn to the red barn in this inspiration photo.  I absolutely LOVE to play along in this challenge whenever I possibly can.
Thanks again for stopping by.

I appreciate you,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and image Karen, love the vintage feel of this!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great use of that stunning stamp Karen, and it has helped make you card outstanding.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.