Thursday, December 7, 2023

Gearing Up for Valentines w/Blank Page Muse

Hello, blog friends, and welcome by again today.  With Christmas fast approaching, a house full of family, and no time on my hands for anything, it's always good to work ahead.  I always know that Blank Page Muse will have all the perfect stamps to help me create sweet cards for every occasion.  Today I'm sharing a card for Valentine's Day.  It's good to get ahead of the game, right?
This card uses basic black cardstock layered with a pretty floral patterned paper.  Next, I die-cut a background using cream cardstock and the Crimped Frames Dies from The Greetery.  I rubbed some Spun Sugar Oxide Ink onto that.  I stamped the background using the Handwritten Note Background using Hickory Smoke Oxide Ink.  I used the Scribble Hearts & Elements Stamp Set to stamp the hearts and sentiment.  I raised up one of the hearts with 3-D Foam Tabs.
I added some Cream Seam Binding, Mulberry Leaves and a Pink Open Rose to my card as accents.  At the top of the card, I added a border in green ink again from the Scribble Hearts & Elements Stamp Set.  There are so many great background stamps, border stamps, images and sentiments to be found at Blank Page Muse; and you're always sure to find just what you're looking for every time.
Thanks so much for visiting me today.  I'd love to hear your thoughts on my Valentine card.  Have fun creating whatever you're working on this week.  And please don't forget to check out Blank Page Muse to have a look around at all their amazing stamps.

I'm playing along here:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use Craft Dies - I used a crimped frame die on my card base.  It's from The Greetery.

Blessings,
Karen

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.