Monday, December 11, 2023

Angels Among Us w/Stamp Simply

Christmas is just around the corner, and you may already have all your Christmas cards made and sent to your friends and family.  However, in the rare event that you're not quite finished yet, OR if you're looking for some great Christmas ideas for yourself, you can let your hubby know about Stamp Simply and all the fabulous stamps and dies they carry.  No matter what you need in the way of sentiment stamps, scriptures, great images and coordinating die-cuts, you can always count on Stamp Simply.
This card uses a basic black cardstock and some green patterned paper from the Carta Bella Winter Fun 6x6 Paper Pad.  I did a bit of machine stitching on my card, and I also attached a border cut with Tim Holtz Thinlits Crochet Border Die using a pretty pink gingham patterned paper from my stash.  I also used that gingham paper to stamp the dress of the angel which is found in the Angels Among Us Stamp Set.  I cut the angel once from white cardstock and once from the gingham using the coordinating Angels Among Us Die; and I fussy cut the face and wings onto the gingham dress.  The angel's horn in also found in the Angels Among Us Stamp Set.  SO pretty.
I stamped the music notes and treble clef image using the Worship & Praise Stamp Set using a pea green ink that I also incorporated into her dress to match the green pattern papers in the background.  The Merry Christmas image was stamped in black using the Farmhouse Christmas Stamp Set.  The stamps at Stamp Simply are so beautiful that they make amazing cards so very simply - just like their name. How many stamp sets from Stamp Simply are drawing your attention?  Well, like I mentioned, you can give you hubby (or others) your Wish List from Stamp Simply so that you'll get some awesome gifts under the tree this year.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  There's always loads of great inspiration on the Stamp Simply Blog and SO many amazing products for you at Stamp Simply.  Please be sure to stop by and check out these gorgeous stamps, dies and products that are sure to find a special place in your heart and in your craft room.  I'm so glad you visited me here today, and I hope you'll leave me your thoughts on my card.  Have a great day, everyone.

I'm sharing my sweet angel card here:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Use Craft Dies" so the dies I used are all from Stamp Simply and/or Spellbinders (scalloped border, angel and horn)

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Simon Says "Dies in December" - the dies I used can all be found at Stamp Simply and they include the scalloped border, angel and her horn

Blessings,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.