Sunday, January 7, 2024

Blessings w/Blank Page Muse

Let me say......Blank Page Muse has SO many fabulous stamps (and so much more) in their shop.  I think they have one of the biggest and most vast selection of stamps that I've ever seen in one store.  I think this is because you can order them in rubber, and I think a lot of people have gotten away from using rubber stamps.  Let me tell you, I LOVE them.  Not only do they save you a lot of money, but they work just as well as any other stamps.  I use them in my Misti as I would any other stamps.
This groovy little card came together nicely, and I had so much FUN making it with all those bright colors of Tim Holtz Oxide Inks.  I used the Pam Bray Scribble & Scratch Mixed Media 2 Stamp Set to stamp the swirled pattern on the white background (in Speckled Egg, Spun Sugar, Festive Berries, Citron, Lemonade, Concord Grape, Pumpkin).  The gorgeous flower and leaf images are also in this same Pam Bray Scribble & Scratch Mixed Media 2 Stamp Set - among several other AWESOME images that I can't wait to use.  They're SO much fun and so super versatile.
Once I'd stamped my background, flower, and leaf (x2), I fussy cut the flower and leaves.  I used some of the same colors of Tim Holtz Oxide Inks to paint the flower and leaves.  I also poked holes in the center of the flower and added a few Double Head Stamens to make the flower look more life-like.  Aren't those stamps gorgeous?  I just LOVE this Pam Bray Stamp Set.
The sentiment (Blessings) is one of the sentiments found in the Fall Rubber Stamp Sheet by Pam Bray from Blank Page Muse, and it also contains several other gorgeous stamps (images and sentiments).  They're AWESOME, I'm telling you.  Save some money and treat yourself to a few new rubber stamps.  There's lots of great inspiration on the Blank Page Muse Blog and other social media stops.  Thanks so much for stopping by today, and happy stamping.

I'm playing along in the following:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Something New" - I used new stamps and new oxide inks on this sweet colorful card.

TIME OUT Challenge Blog - Challenge #254 - NEW - The theme of "All Things New" seems to be very popular as we start this new year.  My card uses some NEW stamps and inks, and the flowers represent NEW life.  I'm so happy to see my blog friend, Greta, on your DT.  Her art is always amazing, and she's gonna be great at this.

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Simon Says "A New Start" - I love how flowers represent NEW life, so that's my "new start" for this card.  Hoping for new blessings and lots of new adventures in 2024.

Aud Sentiments Challenge #309 - Make Your Own Background - I used a fun stamp set from Blank Page Muse to create my brightly colored background.

Blessings to you,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Like this card and your colors. Off to check this company out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a whimsical card Karen - a wonderful stamp set and you have used it beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Karen. I really love the beautiful colors you chose. Thank you for joining us at Time Out. Hugsxx deepti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whimsicle is a great word to use for your wonderful card. Love your colors choices. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors! Thank you for inspiring me on what BPM products I should use next.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.