Friday, January 5, 2024

A Blessed New Year w/Really Reasonable Ribbon

Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends.  I'm sharing my first blog post of 2024 for Really Reasonable Ribbon; and on behalf of myself and RRR, we wish you a very blessed New Year.  I hope you know by now that you can find so many products, at fair/reasonable prices, when you shop at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  This includes all things ribbon and spooled as well as things like Mulberry Flowers, Stamens, Baker's TwineAdhesives and SO much more.  Here's what I came up with to share with you today.
I try not to overuse this sectional frame die-cut, but it makes it so easy to showcase my sentiment along with a few other goodies. I added some vintage sheet music to a couple of the openings and filled another with a small piece of Chipmunk Double Stitch Satin Ribbon.  I also used the Chipmunk Double Stitch Satin Ribbon to tie my bow.  In another section (a couple places), I wrapped the items with Natural Burlap String.
Everything is held securely in place with a fabulous Adhesive called Scor-Tape.  You will LOVE that Scor-Tape comes in several widths and holds items securely in place.  The sentiment I used is from Bonnie Garby Designs.  It can be found in the St. Patrick's Day Sentiments Bundle.  The silhouette stamp is from Hero Arts, and I used a bubble stencil on that image.  The stickers/ephemera are from Crate Paper Emma's Shop.
You can always lots of great products at Really Reasonable Ribbon and so much great inspiration on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  So many projects we make require Baker's Twine, Burlap String and Ribbons; and when they do, I hope you'll always think of Really Reasonable Ribbon.  They really have it all.

I'm sharing my card here:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - "Something New" - My sentiment is a blessing for the New Year, and I used a NEW die-cut frame to create my card base.

A Blog Named Hero - Hero Arts January Challenge - Old/New - I used a very old Hero Arts silhouette stamp (not the entire image fit in the opening) in the upper right, and I used some new trims and die-cut frame.  I'm excited to see Amy T. on the DT as her art is always so lovely.

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - A New Start - I used a sentiment that's pretty much about wishing blessings for the new year.  I also love that (very old) Hero Arts stamp with the children.  Seeing that image just makes me feel like the new year brings a fresh start.  The random numbers represent all the things we'll do in the New Year.

Blessings to you,
Karen

8 comments:

  1. I just LOVE that stamp! And that card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, thanks so much for the shout out. I love your project. That silhouette image is fabulous and so is your design. You always have so many pretty details! Happy New Year! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love all the texture. Such an interesting project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve.Love.Love. the silhouette as well! So lovely and balances and a true work of art!!!
    Thanks you so much for joining us at Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen: it looks great where do yoi find all those great embellishments??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely mixed media project, Karen. So many great embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorably sweet! Love the rustic vintage look. Thank you for joining in our Janus Stay Crafty challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely elements! Thanks for playing along in the Stay Crafty Challenge with A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.