Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Thinking of You Lovingly w/Blank Page Muse

I just love Valentine's Day and making cards for this special day of love.  But really, all we people we send cards to throughout the year need our love, support and encouragement all year long.  Blank Page Muse has hundreds of amazing stamps to help you make cards that really send a strong message of love, encouragement and all things FUN. This sweet card combines stamps and some new digital papers from Blank Page Muse.
For the card base, I started with basic black cardstock.  I used patterned papers from the Vintage Gingerbread Festive Holiday Digital Paper Pack (the pink floral) and a plaid and teal blue pattern from the It's Your Birthday Party Digital Pack.  They work so well together.  I machine stitched the papers together to secure my card base.  The printable papers make it easy and fun to create a cute card base like this.
Next, I used the Scribble Hearts & Elements Mixed Media Stamp Set by Pam Bray to stamp both sizes of the shabby chic hearts.  I fussy cut the hearts and then raised up the smaller heart with 3-D Foam Tabs.  I tied a length of Solid Pink Baker's Twine around my card and added a few sequins as the finishing touch.  The sentiment can be found in the Special Day - Birthday Stamp Set by Pam Bray.
I also created a coordinating envelope using the Dandelion cluster image also found in the Scribble Hearts & Elements Mixed Media Stamp Set by Pam Bray.  Whatever type of stamp you're looking for, I hope you'll stop by Blank Page Muse to take a look around.  I'm always finding cool new stamps I want to work with when I browse through their hundreds of amazing stamps.  Thanks for stopping by today and happy crafting, everyone.

I'm playing along in the following challenges:


The Paper Funday Challenges - February - Challenge #62 - Anything Goes w/Optional Twist: No Pattern Papers, and this card uses the Anything Goes option.


Dar & Diane's Double D Challenge - Heartfelt - Lots of pretty hearts on this card as well.
Happy crafting, everyone.

Blessings,
Karen



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Simply gorgeous. Love the hearts and especially your colors. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design Karen, I like the mixed media vibe. Thanks for linking up at The Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.