Monday, February 5, 2024

For God So Loved the World w/Stamp Simply

I'm pretty sure we've all heard John 3:16 before, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son; that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life".  This verse says SO much, and it sums up SO much.  At Stamp Simply Clear Stamps, you're always sure to find beautiful scripture stamps, perfect sentiment stamps, images, die-cuts, papers and much more.  They always have the exact sentiment I need for every occasion imaginable; and I just LOVE that about them.  Their stamps (and products) are absolutely awesome.
This simple card started with basic black cardstock that I layered with a pretty pink paper from the Craft Consortium Rose Ink Drops 6x6 Paper Pad.  Next, I used Tim Holtz Watercolor Cardstock to create a fun messy background using alcohol inks.  I made the bigger background piece as well as a smaller (journalling spot) piece that I cut using a square die from the Praying Hands Dies.  I also stamped the background several times with musical notes found in the God Will Take Care of You Stamp Set.
The sentiment (John 3:16) can be found in the beautiful Salvation Stamp Set.  I used 3-D foam tabs to raise up the square that I cut with the Praying Hands Dies.  The finishing touches were a few little sequins that I added to my card.  It's really a very simple card; but again, I love to show you all how very SIMPLE it is to create pretty cards using Stamp Simply products.  They make it so fun and easy.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I'm always so grateful for your visits and comments, and I appreciate you very much.  Be sure to visit the Stamp Simply Blog for some amazing inspiration, and then of course, the Stamp Simply Store for some FABULOUS shopping.

I'm playing along in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says, "Anything Goes"


Colorful Options Challenge Blog - February Challenge: PINK - I just love this beautiful inspiration board.  I'm pretty sure my card incorporates almost every single shade of pink.

Keep on crafting.

Blessings,
Karen

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.