Monday, February 12, 2024

Welcome Baby Boy w/Stamp Simply

Hello, sweet blog friends, and welcome by my blog.  Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at this fun little baby boy card I created using a few wonderful products from Stamp Simply.  I used basic black cardstock layered with basic white cardstock to create this card base.  As always, I knew I could count on Stamp Simply to have the perfect stamps and dies to help me create a card for a new baby boy.
I used some bright fun patterned papers from the Echo Park School Rules 6x6 Paper Pad to layer my base as well as to cut all the die-cut pieces on my card.  I used the Welcome Baby Stamp Set to stamp the sentiments onto a journalling spot cut using a Spellbinders Amazing Grace Hemstitch Circle Die.  I also rubbed that with a bit of oxide ink.  All the adorable little die-cut pieces (onesie, bib, rattle, diaper pins, flowers, etc.) can be found in the Welcome Baby Basics Dies.  This set alone will allow you to make adorable cards.  All the products at Stamp Simply are awesome on their own and/or when combined with other Stamp Simply products.  They all complement one another so nicely; yet work on their own so beautifully as well.
I added some Green May Arts Wrinkle Ribbon and some Red Baker's Twine to my card.  I love the depth, texture and feel that ribbon(s) can add to a card or project.  As you can see, the images are what  make this card really cute; and as I mentioned, you can achieve this by purchasing this set called Welcome Baby Basics DiesStamp Simply really does make it SIMPLE to make cute cards.
There's always lots of great inspiration on the Stamp Simply Blog and lots of great shopping at Stamp Simply.  You'll also keep up-to-date on special sales and promotions by visiting the Stamp Simply Blog often.  Have a great week, and thanks again for stopping by to visit me today.

I'm playing along here:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Tie It Up - I "tied it up" with seam binding, baker's twine, and a tie on the baby bib.

Blessings,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. OH! My goodness, this is adorable, I love the papers, such a lovely difference from the usual blue, I absolutely love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness that is too cute, love the plaid with the pattern shirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.