Tuesday, February 13, 2024

It's BLOG HOP Time w/Really Reasonable Ribbon

It's Blog Hop time at Really Reasonable Ribbon and we're SO glad that you've chosen to join us.  You should have arrived here today by way of Misty's Blog; but if not, don't worry because you can catch up quickly.  It's not a long Blog Hop, but there are two FABULOUS prizes up for grabs.  One lucky person will WIN a $10 credit to Really Reasonable Ribbon and one digital stamp set from Bonnie Garby Designs.
This sweet card started with basic white cardstock.  The next two layers are Tim Holtz Watercolor Paper that I rubbed with various colors of Tim Holtz Oxide Inks.  I splattered a bit of water and also ink onto my papers to create a fun background.  The sentiments were stamped in Vintage Photo Oxide Ink using an ice cream stamp set from Stampin' Up.
I rubbed extra bits of the watercolor paper with inks and used those pieces to cut my lollipops.  I glittered the layers on the lollipops.  I tied a piece of Light Blue Baker's Twine around the middle lollipop.  All the layers and the lollipops are attached with pieces of Scor-Tape to secure them, and some 3-D Foam Tabs to raise them a bit.
At the left side of my card, I added a pretty bow using Baby Pink Seam Binding to match the softness of the card.  You're always sure to find the perfect color, width, and design in any type of trim when you shop at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  They also carry wonderful products like Adhesives, Mulberry Flowers and SO much more.  Your next stop on the Blog Hop is the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  Thanks so much for joining us.

I'm sharing my card here:

Colorful Options Challenge - February 2024 - PINK - I just love the fun in this inspiration photo.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Love Is In the Air" - I LOVE lollipops, and I also added a HEART to this super sweet card.

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Simon Says "Tie It Up" - I always love tying on ribbons when I make cards. For this card, I used Baker's Twine. Really Reasonable Ribbon makes that SO easy and fun.

Seize the Birthday Challenge Blog - Challenge #277 - Splatter - I had so much fun splattering this card with light brown ink. I'm still working on this technique, and there's a real learning curve involved with it.

Thanks again for your visit today.

Blessings,
Karen

16 comments:

  1. Love this super card. So sweet and fun. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen this is so stinkin' CUTE! Love!!!😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the softness of all the colors and your lollipops look real enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a sweet card! Is that a chocolate heart I'm seeing? Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE Cake Pop/Lollipops! I LOVE how yo used the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card with the adorable cake pops! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cake pops are fun! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a yummy card, Karen! Literally!! lol Love all that inky goodness and the lollipops turned out perfect. Pretty details, too, like the ribbon, twine & sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pastel colors are perfect for this charming birthday card and the RRR seam binding is perfect because it’s not stiff and adds a soft bow. The lollipops tie in the sweetness of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this pastel lollipop card with the splatters. So cute and I am so glad that you joined us at Seize the Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cake pop rainbow card!! Gorgeous pink rbbon and twine, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is just fabulous, Karen! Love the background and how well everything gels so nicely together. This card really caught my attention at Seize the Birthday! Thanks for joining us and I hope you will come back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the background for these sweet lollipops.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our COLORFUL OPTIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a terrific background on this fantastic card. Such a great layout too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.