Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Come Play Along With Us

In my humble opinion, Word Art Wednesday is the BEST challenge blog in the crafting community.  Now, I'll admit that I'm bias because I've been running this challenge blog for well over eleven years and I've seen it grow from a very small group of crafters to now having hundreds of entries from all around the world.  It's sure been a blessing to watch as God allowed Word Art Wednesday to grow into what it is today.
I used several different Crate Paper patterned paper scraps to create my base.  I used the Swet 'N Sassy Stamps Scalloped Border Dies to cut the border strips. The greenery was cut using a Tim Holtz Die and the paper was rubbed with Tim Holtz Mowed Grass Oxide Ink. The tiny flowers with leaves are a die-cut from Paper Sweeties, I added a few sequins, some vintage scotch tape, and the journalling spot was cut using a darling circle heart die-cut from Papertrey Ink.
Our sponsor for this challenge at Word Art Wednesday is the one and only Stamps of Life.  They're offering up a generous $25 gift card to one lucky person who plays along in our challenge. That could be YOU, but only if you head over to Word Art Wednesday to share your art with us.  The entire year of Sponsors can be found on the Word Art Wednesday Sponsor Calendar Page.  You'll be amazed at our list of sponsors and prizes.  God is SO good.  I sure hope you do come share your art with us.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
Karen

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.