Wednesday, April 10, 2024

All Things Grow With Love at The Card Concept

Are you ready for another FUN and inspiring challenge?  Well, if so, then I sure hope you'll head on over to The Card Concept to share your cards with us this month.  There's a beautiful inspiration photo that you can use as a focal starting point.  You can use the colors, the textures, the images, or anything that causes you to feel creative.  Just make something and share it with us at The Card Concept #206.
My card uses black cardstock, white cardstock, Echo Park plaid patterned paper, Crate Paper patterned paper, Ivory Burlap String, die cuts, ribbons, a Paper Sweeties sentiment on a hand-cut strip. some die-cut branches and berries with glitter, some stick pins, and baker's twine.  Lots of goodies tucked in there for sure.  You can understand and define your "Card Style" by visiting this link.  I'm calling my card (and matching treat bag) Shabby Vintage by definition.
I found the Mason Jar baggies on EBay and I filled this one with some Tutti Frutti Jelly Bellies (yum).  The Mason Jar in the inspiration photo inspired this.  I added a sweet tag to the candies, and then created a second one for the matching card.  The Pink Chevron Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon and comes in a variety of beautiful colors.
Please stop by The Card Concept to share your wonderful cards with us this month.  If you share the inspiration photo in your blog post, you will also be eligible to WIN the Top 3 and other recognitions.  We're always thrilled to have you share your art with us.  Get creative and come play along with us at The Card Concept.  Here's the inspiration photo.  What about it calls to your creativity?
How pretty!!!  Right?  I just love the light blue, the pinks, white/cream, flowers, and touches of greenery.  What things are you thinking about creating?

I'm sharing my card here:



Blessings,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. This is incredible Karen! I just love your vintage shabby but oh so chic style! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.