Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Get Well Soon

Like many of you, I've been blessed to serve as a Design Team Member at some really amazing stores over the years.  While it's always sad to see some of these stores being forced to close their doors, it's still FUN to use their products.  And.....I have A LOT of product that I don't use much anymore.  One of those companies is Paper Sweeties.  I really enjoyed being on that DT, and I'm always excited when I have a reason to pull out and use some of their stamps and dies.
I used the Feel Better Soon Stamp Set when creating this card.  I stamped the bandaid onto an actual bandaid.  I also used Sophie and the Stitched Tags #1 Dies on this card.  I cut the tags from gingham patterned papers and added baker's twine to each one.
Paper Sweeties is still open.  You can still purchase all their darling stamps, dies and goodies.  I believe the store itself is still up for sale if anyone is interested in taking on this endeavor.  I'll be sharing this card in some fun challenges.  I hope you're staying creative, and I'll see you out there in blog land, everyone.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.

A Barrel of Monkeys Challenge Blog - Challenge #14 - The Game Operation - I always loved that game as a kid, and now I want to buy it for my oldest grandchild (5).  I was inspired by DeAnne's card using a nurse.  We all know that nurses are awesome, and the "operation" couldn't be done without their assistance.

Blessings,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! Your card is adorable!!! Thanks so much for participating in my A BARREL OF MONKEYS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.