Thursday, May 16, 2024

Calories Schmalories w/Whimsy Stamps

Whimsy Stamps has so many cute stamp sets, die-cuts, patterned papers, embellishments are so much more.  I've been having a blast creating cards using some of my new products from Whimsy Stamps.  I'm already excited to buy some more FUN stamp sets and goodies from Whimsy Stamps because they make it easy to create lovely cards.  Whimsy carries a really awesome variety of Slimline card dies and coordinating products.  That's something I'm looking forward to trying next at Whimsy Stamps.
I used a pretty floral patterned paper found in the Calico 6x6 Paper Pad.  The next layer is a piece of vellum rubbed with oxide inks and cut using the Stitched Scalloped Frame Dies.  The inside piece was also cut using the Stitched Scalloped Frame Dies.  There are several sizes of frames in this set making it perfect for various projects.
The yummy cupcakes, the sweet cherry, the blue berry and the sentiments are all found in the Calories Schmalories Stamp Set.  There are four different cupcakes in this sweet set.  I added some glitter to one and some Princess Pearls and pink floral prills to the other.  A piece of pretty pink seam binding was the finishing touch on this card.
Be sure to check out all the fabulous Whimsy Stamps inspiration on their social media accounts.  You will be amazed at all the cute ideas, products and inspiration you'll find at Whimsy.  Have a blessed week, and thanks so much to stop by and say hello today.  I appreciate you.

Blessings,
Karen

P.S.  Here's where I'm sharing my card:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Use Patterned Paper" - I used a pretty floral patterned paper from Whimsy Stamps.

As You Like It Challenge Blog - Favorite Sketch/Layout and Why - The sketch you see above is my "go-to" layout.  I like (prefer) my cards to be tall (vertical) with cardstock(s), patterned paper, a frame, and then my "extras".  The reason WHY I love this sketch is because it's basic and I can easily change out the shapes, images, etc. which helps me save time.

5 comments:

  1. A sweet card Karen - love that wee cherry, it really completes the card beautifully.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! How wonderful, beautiful and definitely yummy Karen. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and cute. You are so talented.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, like the sparkles and your vellum layer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the colours and lovely design..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.