Saturday, May 18, 2024

Count Me In w/Whimsy Stamps

Are you or someone you know celebrating a Birthday any time soon?  Well, if so....Whimsy Stamps wants to wish you and yours a very Happy Birthday.  Whimsy Stamps has so many great stamps, dies, papers and products to help you make amazing cards all year round for any and every occasion you can imagine.  The card I'm sharing today is a FUN little Birthday card complete with candles.
I used cardstocks and patterned papers from the Mix & Match #1 6x6 Paper Pad.  The top layers were cut using the Stitched Scalloped Frame Dies and rubbed with various pastel colors of oxide ink.  The cute candles are found in the Calories Schmalories Stamp Set. The sentiment is found in the Bold Statements Stamp Set and was stamped onto a piece of vellum.
It's really cool how all the different stamps and dies from Whimsy Stamps work together.  I used the little bow found in the Atlas Jar Stamp Set in the upper right corner of my card, and I added a Princess Pearl to the center of the bow.  There are oodles of cool Gems and Embellishments at Whimsy Stamps.  They add a sweet touch to cards and also make a cool photo prop.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, friends.  It's always a treat when you visit me.  You can find so much great inspiration on Whimsy Stamps social media and from the talented Design Team Members.  Be sure to visit Whimsy Stamps to see what you might enjoy adding to your stamping and crafting collection.

I'm playing along here:

Seize The Birthday Challenge - Challenge #283 - Anything Goes/Optional Twist: Beach - I chose the Anything Goes Birthday option this time.  Although, the beach does sound fun!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Use Pattern Paper" so I used a pretty polka dot patterned paper from Whimsy Stamps.

Allsorts Challenge - Week #781 - Congratulations and Thank You to Allsorts Challenge.  I've loved to play along at Allsorts for many years now.  The dedication it takes is not lost on me, and it's greatly appreciated.

As You Like It Challenge - Favourite: Layout or Sketch - As I mentioned in my first entry (this is 3/3), I tend to use this same basic layout/sketch design all the time.  The reason why it's my favorite, and a "go-to" design is because it's so basic and versatile.  By using a card base, layering papers and using some sort of frame die to create my layout every time, I can count on this basic sketch design over and over again.  I hope you can see my recurring layout design.  I know that I used it a lot.


Blessings,
Karen

8 comments:

  1. So very pretty in the soft pastel colours and much appreciate your kind words. Many thanks for joining in with our 15th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the candles, the colors, the patterns, and the bow, they all look fabulous together. What a cute Birthday card! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colours in this design and I love the vellum sentiment too.Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun birthday card with those colorful candles and lovely background papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Karen - love the colours in the papers and how you have drawn them altogether. Love the fun sentiment too
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for celebrating Allsorts Challenge this week;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for celebrating Allsorts Challenge this week;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card! Love your favourite layout. Thanks so much for joining us at ayli

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.