Friday, June 21, 2024

Baby Sea Creatures w/Whimsy Stamps

If you check out Whimsy Stamps on Pinterest, Instagram, blogs and the internet in general, you'll quickly find out that they carry LOTS of really FUN stamps to help you put some special excitement into your card making.  I've been having SO much fun using Whimsy Stamps and Dies on my cards since becoming a member of their InstaPinners Design Team.  I just LOVE all their sweet designs.  The set I'm using today is called Baby Sea Creatures Stamp Set.
First, I used white cardstock and a seaweed green cardstock to cut the base of my card using the adorable Slimline Scallop Die.  This versatile and adorable one-piece die cut the entire (green) frame base.  I swapped out the inside ovals for watercolor paper.  On the outer edges of the (already) pierced oval frames, I used some cream DMC floss to stitch each little frame.  I mean.....come on!  You give me all the little holes, and I'm going to do some stitching.  That's just me.
I used the darling seahorse and turtle images from this sweet stamp set, and I used one of the sentiments from the same set in the center oval along with some bubbles, which are another cute stamp in this lovely set.  I don't (yet) have the Baby Sea Creatures Dies, so I fussy cut my images.  I also stamped the cute little star fish (both of them) and placed one on the center oval as an accent with some Green Burlap String and White Iridescent String.
The finishing touches were a few sweet little Turtle Shell Pearl Embellishments.  They are SO cute, and they come in about any and every color you can imagine.  I just LOVE how this sweet Slimline Scallop Die gives you a cute and easy backdrop to help you create whatever theme card you need.  It's just a great item to have in your collection; especially with how popular Slimline cards have become recently.  You can find all the products I used at Whimsy Stamps and you can find loads of great inspiration each and every day on Whimsy Stamps Pinterest, Instagram, the Whimsy Stamps Blog and all over social media.  Thank you all SO much for visiting me here today to take a peek at my sweet little slimline card using these adorable Baby Sea Creatures Stamp Set.  Happy crafting, friends.

Blessings,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. An absolutely adorable card Karen - love your card layout and the sweet sea creatures - they are gorgeous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Maxine, absolutely adorable, love the sea colour you used and the great die. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.