Friday, June 7, 2024

Whimsy Stamps FUN

I'm having such a BALL being on the InstaPinners Design Team for Whimsy Stamps and creating cards with all their wonderful stamps, dies, embossing folders, stencils and more.  This one set I'm using today is SO cute that this is my second card using it, and I know I'll be using it again soon.  How CUTE is this? 
I used black and two shades of pink cardstock for my card base.  I used the adorable Spring Ovals Dies on my card from vellum and cardstocks.  The center piece cut using the Spring Oval Dies was where I stamped the adorable bunny floating away with his balloons.
The little sentiment tag was cut using the tag die found in the Atlas Jar Dies, and it was stamped with a little sentiment from the Bunny Balloons Stamp Set.  The tiny bow was cut also using the Atlas Mason Jar Dies and I placed a sweet little Princess Pearl in the center of the bow.
Be sure to check out all the fabulous Whimsy Stamps inspiration on the Whimsy Stamps Blog and all across social media.  There are several different teams sharing lots of different stamping styles using ALL the fabulous products from Whimsy Stamps.  You won't want to miss a thing.  Thanks so much for visiting me again today.

Blessings,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. This is super sweet Karen - you really are having fun with the Whimsy product
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. More than cute, it's fabulous, love the vellum and the die framing of this lovely bunny. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a darling card, Karen! Love that sweet little bunny! And all the layers you used are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.