Monday, June 10, 2024

New Patriotic Background at Stamp Simply

It's time for more of the New Release at Stamp Simply and you won't want to miss this one.  Today I'm showcasing the AWESOME new Patriotic Background Stamp.  Because this is a fabulous New Release stamp set, I wanted to really feature it on this card.  You can easily use this fabulous new Patriotic Background Stamp on its own, or when combined with other sets from Stamp Simply.
I used pieces of red and navy cardstock for my first layer.  Next, I used kraft cardstock to stamp the Patriotic Background image twice.  I fussy cut the shield/stripes portion of the stamp and used 3-D foam tabs to raise it above the first layer for dimension.  I used both navy and black ink to stamp the two layers.
You can see the raised portion a little bit better in this photo.  I did some coloring with my Copics, and I used tiny flower prills in the center of the star of the shield.  I also used the Patriotic Stars & Stripes Dies to cut the various stars which I also covered with yellow, red and navy flower prills for texture, while still leaving the new Patriotic Background Stamp as the primary focus.
You'll find loads of great inspiration every day on the Stamp Simply Blog and you can find this FAB new set at Stamp Simply along with so many other great stamp sets, dies, papers and more.  Thanks for visiting me today, and please stop by again soon.  It's always a treat to have you say hello.

I'm sharing my patriotic card in these FUN challenges that I love and enjoy:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Masculine"

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Simon Says "Let the Music Play" - I'm referring to the Song My Country Tis of Thee where the last line is...."Let Freedom Ring".

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - Challenge #2423 - Anything Goes (fingers crossed.....I love Penguin Palace SO much).

Blessings,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. A great way to showcase the stamp Karen - you have made a marvelous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.