Saturday, July 27, 2024

Greetings Card & Tag w/Whimsy Stamps

Have I mentioned how much I enjoy creating with Whimsy Stamps products?  I'm having so much fun making each and every card I've created for Whimsy Stamps so far.  Using their amazing stamps, dies, papers and products is so conducive to creativity.  It's exciting to get a new stamp set and not know just what I'm going to create with it; but watching the ideas start to build in my head as I look at and think about each new set I get from Whimsy Stamps.
This card features the Forest Majesty Dies which include the birch trees, the deer and the small birds.  Growing up in Minnesota, I will say that I love the birch trees.  The white bark is absolutely beautiful.  I rubbed ink on white paper to create the background, but I wanted the trees to be all white.  The birds are blue, and I don't quite know why I chose to make them deep blue.  lol  That's part of the FUN of art, right?  I kept things very simple.  Kraft cardstock, the dies, a bit of inking, and that's about it.
It's always fun and easy to create a matching tag or bookmark to include with your card.  In this case, I cut a small tag/bookmark and added two of the deer atop of piece of patterned paper from the Mix & Match 1 6x6 Paper Pad.  The sentiment I used (greetings) can be found in the Gingerbread Greetings Stamp Set.  Oh yes!  That sweet sprinkle mix I used as photo props is the lovely All Is Calm Sprinkle Mix.
Thanks so much for visiting me here today.  I'm trying to GROW my social media accounts.  So...if you are able to FOLLOW me on Instagram and Pinterest, that would be wonderful.  I will do the same for you.  Just let me know.  Have a blessed and creative week, everyone.

Blessings,
Karen

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - Challenge #2429 - Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen - this is fabulous card - I love the detail of the branch holding up the sentiment panel :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.