Monday, July 29, 2024

Hello Pumpkin w/Stamp Simply

Hurray!  The New Release continues at Stamp Simply with this gorgeous Boho Pumpkins Stamp Set just in time for Autumn.  So many lovely sentiments are found in this delightful new set to compliment these beautiful pumpkins.  Stamp Simply always offers up such amazing stamps, dies and products to help you very SIMPLY to stamp beautiful cards.
I layered black and blue cardstock and then a piece of woodgrain paper from the Craft Consortium Wood Textures 6x6 Paper Pad.  I repeated this layering with a blue gingham from the Carta Bella Winter Market 6x6 Paper Pad.  The third square is simply white cardstock which I used to stamp the sweet sentiment HELLO PUMPKIN from the new Boho Pumpkins Stamp Set.
I stamped the gorgeous pumpkins using the new Boho Fall Pumpkins Stamp Set and I colored them (yes, blue) with my Copics.  I cut the image with the new Boho Fall Pumpkins Dies and raised up the image with 3-D Foam Tabs.  Some bundled strings are scattered about the many layers of paper.  I also stamped (hugs) a tiny white tag using the Seasonal Wreaths Spring/Summer Stamp Set and tucked it in place with some pretty stick pins.
Be sure to check out all the fabulous inspiration using the new Boho Pumpkins Stamp Set and coordinating Boho Pumpkins Steel Dies as well as all the New Release items and hundreds of other fabulous products you'll find at Stamp Simply.  Thanks so much for visiting me today, and please stop by again soon.  I always appreciate your visits and comments.

Blessings,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, this is gorgeous Karen - we have a variety of blue/grey pumpkins here, so your pumpkins are quite 'normal' to me :)
    Love your layers and how you have coordinated everything, with all the wee accents
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.