Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Share a Smile w/Whimsy Stamps

Smiles are absolutely contagious.  Next time you leave your house to run some errands, try this simple trick.  Be very purposeful in sharing a big SMILE with everyone you see.  Most especially when you see someone not smiling, be sure to share your big smile with them.  By being a positive influence on someone else's day, you can have a profound impact.  Perhaps that smile you share is exactly what that person needed.  Share a smile today.  Whimsy Stamps is here to help you.
This is another very simple card.  I used black cardstock and a plum cardstock that I pressure embossed with the Sweater Embossing Folder from Whimsy Stamps.  This gave the plum paper texture and a white hue. I used the Bold Statements Stamp Set on this card.  This fabulous set has so many great bold sentiments.  I also added some pretty pink stars to the cream paper by using the Twinkle Stencil
The cute scalloped frame was cut using the Mix & Match Scalloped Stitched Rectangle Frame Dies and a pretty floral paper found in the Calico 6x6 Paper Pad.  The smaller rectangles were also cut using the inside pieces from the Mix & Match Scalloped Stitched Rectangle Frame Dies.  Layering these pieces gave my card lots of great texture.  I also tucked in some bundled Ivory Burlap String.
Thanks so much for visiting me here today.  It's always a treat to have you stop by and I hope you take some time to visit Whimsy Stamps as well.  They have so many great products as well as loads of fabulous inspiration waiting for you.  I appreciate you and hope you're having a blessed week.

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Another fabulous card Karen - love your bold coloured base layers and the gorgeous frames
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.