Thursday, August 1, 2024

Honeycomb Balloons Birthday Card

Well, I don't know about you; but I absolutely fell in LOVE when I saw the fairly recent release called Honeycomb Basics from The Greetery.  They keep coming out with the most irresistible products, and I can't find the strength to say no.  Just look at how sweet these Honeycomb Balls are.  I can't get enough of them.  The left side of the circle has a small adhesive heart.  You peel the adhesive backing from that little white heart, and you simply open the Honeycomb Ball to reveal the sweet ball.  So....the little honeycomb balls will appear once the recipient peels the tab and sticks the other side to the sticky tab (heart) that was cut from Adhesive Foam.  How clever, right?  That's what holds the honeycomb ball on the other side and creates the balloon.  Adorable!  This clever die-cut set and coordinating stamp set can be found at The Greetery.  All the patterned papers, ephemera, and stickers I used are from Crate Paper.
Above (and again below) you will see the card and matching tag.  I made the tag so that you could see how CUTE these Honeycomb Balls are when opened.  I used a teal one on the teal balloon, and a soft pastel pink on the pink one on the card.  The bright pink one was used for the tag, and this is one that you see in its open position.  You can find Honeycomb Balls in every color and size.  Aren't they FUN?  I couldn't help myself.....I ordered the rest of these fabulous die-cuts including the party hat, the flower and the ice cream cone; so I'll be making lots of these fun cards.
The Honeycomb Basics Stamp Set contains all the cute sentiments you see on the balloons (in their closed position).  There are cute little arrows and signs to tell you where to open the Honeycomb Balls.  You can also use these cute Honeycomb Balls to make flowers, ice cream cones and suns (among other things).  SO cute.  The stamped Happy Birthday sentiment I used is from Paper Sweeties.
This is my inspiration card for the new challenge starting today at The Four Seasons Challenge.  The theme for August is Summer.  There's an inspiration photo to get you started, but you're really welcome to share anything that says Summer to you.  We hope you'll stop by to share all your wonderful creations with us.  Thanks for visiting me here today.  I always appreciate it SO very much.

I'm playing along here:


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Anything Goes"

Blessings,
Karen

7 comments:

  1. These are so cute Karen - I can see why you fell in love with them and purchased :) Love your completed projects
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how clever and what fun!! Beautiful inspiration my friend ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun are those honeycomb ball and a truly fabulous card. Love the colors, design and all the wonderful elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, and perfect for a summer greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fabulous I love those balloons!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design and what fun those honeycomb balls are so clever in design, I would find them irresistible too..
    Thank you for the inspiration Tracey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Owner
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple BWord Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.