Thursday, August 1, 2024

Instagram Halloween Hop w/Whimsy

Please HOP on over to my Instagram Page to get started on this FUN Halloween Hop with Whimsy Stamps.  While I'm super glad you're here to visit me today, even leaving me a comment here on my blog will not make you eligible for the fabulous prizes being offered by Whimsy Stamps.  The rest of Design Team is far more talented than I am when it comes to being spooky.  I've admitted right up front that I'm too "cute" and just not scary.  It's not really my thing.
But Whimsy Stamps does have several cute Halloween stamps that I've sure had fun using.  Again, I know I'm not all that scary, but I still had a lot of fun creating this Halloween card.  In the background of my photo, you can see the adorable Creepy Crawler Confetti Mix I used.  Whimsy Stamps has lots of cool Confetti Mixes.  These awesome prizes are SO worth it, right?  Head on over to hop with us.
I used white cardstock and purple gingham patterned paper from the Mix & Match 1 6x6 Paper Pad. I rubbed the paper with Concord Grape Oxide Ink and stamped the spider webs and spiders using the Halloween Postage Stamp Set.  I did the same thing for the matching tag. I added Black Seam Binding and some Purple Baker's Twines to my card and tag.
The cute (no, I mean spooky) frame is from the Mix & Match Scalloped Rectangle Dies.  And finally, that super SPOOKY sentiment is found in the Home Sweet Haunted Home Stamp Set.  It's awesome being able to combine different stamp sets together.  Aren't all those little spider webs just SO cute?
Don't forget......you must stop by my Instagram Page to take part in this awesome hop.  Just follow the links like you would on a blog.  OH, and while you're there, PLEASE be sure to Follow me on my Instagram Page.  I need all the help I can get, friends.  I appreciate you all SO much.  Thanks for visiting me, and I hope to see you over on Instagram.

I'm sharing my Whimsy card here:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Anything Goes"

Blessings,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.