Friday, August 9, 2024

BOO Y'all w/Whimsy Stamps

Hello creative friends, and welcome back by my blog today as I share another FUN card I created for Whimsy Stamps.  There are so many great Halloween themed stamps and dies at Whimsy Stamps in various themes (i.e. scary, creepy, humorous, cute, etc.).  I typically tend to create what's considered to be a bit more like "cute" Halloween cards.  Please tell me.....is this card "cute"?  Or is CREEPY?  I'd love to hear your honest thoughts.
The awesome Home Sweet Haunted Home Stamp Set was used to create this card.  First, I rubbed white cardstock with various colors of oxide ink to create a fun background.  Then I used a sentiment and the silhouette image from the Home Sweet Haunted Home Stamp Set to create this lovely scene.  Once I'd stamped everything, I used the inside rectangle dies from the Mix & Match Scalloped Rectangle Frame Dies.
As you look at these photos, you'll see the sprinkles all around the card that include the spiders, ghosts, pumpkins, black balls, purple balls, green stars, and white w/black spider webs can all be found in the wonderfully spooky Creepy Crawlers Confetti Mix.  I love all these fabulous Sequin Mixes that can be used in shaker cards, as photo props, and in SO many different ways.
Thank you SO much for stopping by my blog today to take a quick little peek at this "spooky" card using these FUN products from Whimsy Stamps.  It's always great to have you visit me here, and I appreciate your comments very much as well.  Have a wonderfully blessed and creative week.

I'm sharing my card here:

Two Old Bats Challenge - August: Anything Goes Halloween

Dar & Diane's Double D Challenge Blog - Fall/Harvest - This is the time of year when we can start thinking about Halloween, the crisp cool air, and all things spoooooooooky!!

Spread kindness,
Karen
 

3 comments:

  1. I would say it's fun, especially with the wonderful colours and great sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in the card and the fun sentiment with the silhouette haunted mansion. Thanks for sharing with us at Double D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulously fun Halloween card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D and Two Old Bats!!
    Diane DD, TOB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    Co-Owner: {Double D}, NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers},{Word Power}, {Peace On Earth}, {Four Seasons}, {Two Old Bats}, {Can You Handle The Pressure}, {Stencil Fun}, {Triple B}, {Simply Clean & Simple}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.