Saturday, August 10, 2024

Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful

Whimsy Stamps invites you to "Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful" with their beautiful Sweet Succulents Stamp Set.  There are so many beautiful succulents in this amazing stamp set.  I used several, and still I didn't use all of the beautiful succulents you will find in total.  I paired this gorgeous stamp set with one of their (many) fabulous cover plate dies to create this amazing background.
I used kraft cardstock base, deep green corrugated cardboard that was cut using the A2 Postage Windows Die, and I used white cardstock to stamp each succulent.  I colored each succulent, hand cut each one, placed each one on a 3-D Foam Tab, and attached them to a kraft cardstock postage stamp.  Some bundled Burlap String is underneath the middle succulent.
The shelf image and the sweet sentiment (Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful) are both found in the Sweet Succulents Stamp Set.  I love how different each succulent is, and yet how they all look great together as well.  Like I said, there were even more different succulents I couldn't fit on this card.  I look forward to using this lovely stamp set again soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love this card! Very appropriate for your climate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Karen - love the images and how you have used them to such great effect, mounting them on the Kraft card before adding them to the deep green background. One of my favourite cards of yours
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.