Monday, August 12, 2024

Vintage Christmas Images w/Stamp Simply

I'm absolutely SQUEALING about the lovely New Release from Stamp Simply, and I cannot get enough of it.  Just look at the sweet new Vintage Background Stamp and Vintage Images Stamp Set that I used to create this lovely Christmas card.  I don't think it's humanly possible to make anything but beautiful cards with these fabulous new stamps and dies from Stamp Simply.
The card base is simple black cardstock layered with basic cream cardstock onto which I stamped the beautiful Christmas Background.  I colored the bows, holly leaves, and ribbon swirls using my Copics for a pop of color.  I used the fabulous new Vintage Ovals & Twigs Dies to cut the sentiment spot which I raised up with 3-D Foam Tabs.
There are four (4) different twigs/berries in the Vintage Ovals & Twigs Dies and I simply cut them, colored them with my Copics, and added some white touches.  The darling little birdhouse and cardinal can be found in the new Vintage Images Stamp Set.  I colored that as well and touched the snowy edges with ultra-fine white glitter.
Although Stamp Simply carries hundreds of amazing stamps and dies, I used ONLY the New Release items on this card so that you see just how FABULOUS they really are.  The sentiment inside the cut oval is also found in the new Vintage Images Stamp Set.  Don't you adore that beautiful vintage font?  It's sure been a lot of fun to use, and I look forward to all the gorgeous cards I'll be creating with this fun new set.  You won't want to miss a thing; so be sure to stop by Stamp Simply and the Stamp Simply Blog often.  Thanks for visiting me today.

I'm playing along here:

Peace On Earth Challenge - August: Challenge #69 - Anything Goes Christmas - I was inspired by all the white with touches of red that I saw in the inspiration photo.


Blessings,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful result Karen - definitely the vintage vibes with this card - the font is fantastic, and I love your traditional colours on it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen! Karen! Karen!!! I LOVE your country Christmas card!!! Everything! Vintage! Snowy birdhouse! Cardinal! Holly leaves! Berries! Wonderful entry for FQCCCB! --Becca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.