Friday, August 16, 2024

GIGANTIC Thanks w/Whimsy Stamps

I'm not sure how long I'll have the blessing and opportunity to design for Whimsy Stamps.  But I do know that I'm sure having fun on this Design Team and that Whimsy Stamps has no shortage of CUTE stamp sets, dies, patterned papers, stencils and so many great card-making products.  The stamp set I'm using today is absolutely adorable.  I know this is a set that I will definitely use over and over again.  How cute!
The stamp set I used to create this darling little Thank You card is the Sketched Elephants Stamp Set.  It has darling accent images, words, sentiments, and elephants.  I added a piece of patterned paper from the Calico Paper Pack.  The cute scallop background was created using the Mix & Match Scallop Rectangle Frame Dies.
Other than the Solid Cream Baker's Twine, everything you see on my card is from Whimsy Stamps.  This is a great stamp set to own because it has thank you sentiments, birthday, etc. so you can use it for various occasions.  And it's SO super cute.  Right?  I'm certainly not the best Copic coloring artist by any means whatsoever.  To be honest, I stink at it.  I need to take some classes.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I always appreciate your visits and comments, and I hope to make it by your blog (or social media) soon.  By the way, I need FOLLOWERS on Instagram if you are able.  Have a wonderful week, my creative friends.

I'm sharing my card here:

The Paper Funday Challenge - Challenge #68 - Anything Goes/Optional Twist Summer Holiday/Vacation - This card uses the Anything Goes theme and has lots of fabulous paper layers.  I love this challenge blog, and what AWESOME sponsors.


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Add a Sentiment" w/Lawn Fawn - I didn't use any Lawn Fawn on this card.

God bless you all,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet pair of images Karen - you have really made them stand out against the deep red background
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, those elephants are precious and I love how you've staged them on the card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love the elephants and your sentiment!

    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.