Tuesday, August 6, 2024

God Will Never Leave You

I've been having so much FUN since joining the InstaPinners Design Team with Whimsy Stamps.  Not only am I trying to learn more about Instagram and Pinterest, but I also just enjoy creating cards using their amazing stamps and die-cuts.  Whimsy Stamps carried SO many fabulous A2 Dies to create a perfectly sized background for your cards.  That's always a great starting place, right?
Once I cut the card base from basic white cardstock using the A2 Lattice Die, I used one of the inside rectangles from the Mix & Match Scalloped Stitched Rectangle Frames Dies as the focal point for my sentiment,  I rubbed the white rectangle with Spun Sugar Oxide Ink and then stamped it in various pink inks using the Paint Brush Strokes Stamp Set and then the Stained Glass Scriptures Stamp Set for the sentiment.
Pretty simple really, isn't it?  I wrapped some Solid Pink Baker's Twine around my card and added a small Pink Sweetheart Blossom.  My plan is to create a few more matching cards for this lovely set.  You can get super fancy with your cards, or you can be very simple with your cards.  Whimsy Stamps has the perfect products for every project you can imagine.
You can find so much great Whimsy Stamps inspiration on social media.  In fact, I'd be thrilled to have you come follow me on Instagram and Pinterest.  I need all the help that I can get.  Thanks again for taking time to visit me here today.  I appreciate you very much and I wish you all a very blessed and creative week.

I'm sharing my card in the following:

A Cut Above Challenge Blog - August: Anything Goes w/Die Cuts - I used the A2 Lattice Die from Whimsy Stamps as well as the Mix & Match Frames Dies from Whimsy.


Blessings,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Oh karen, this is exquisite - love how you have kept it visually simple so the eye goes straight to the verse, but then there are so many other details to hold you attention. An awesome card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and so elegant. Love the white on white using the lattice die cut. The pinks are so pretty and the verse is lovely. Thanks for sharing at A Cut Above's August Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the textured white on white which allows the verse to totally take center stage! I saw your comment on my blog about guesting and I somehow never saw that email. So sorry but if you send it again (cullenwr@yahoo.com), I'll keep an eye out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet card Karen! You did a great job making the sentiment stand out so beautifully using the die cuts. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at A Cut Above, I hope we see you back again soon!
    Guest designer for A Cut Above

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful card, from the simplicity of the design to the beautiful verse. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.