Monday, August 5, 2024

Vintage Merry Christmas w/Stamp Simply

I'm over the moon about the next in the New Release from Stamp Simply.  Every set that's been released is even more amazing and beautiful than the last.  They're all GORGEOUS.  This new Vintage Christmas Background Stamp is no exception.  Just look at this lovely vintage feel Christmas card.  It's so warm and cozy, right?  It's a throw-back to Christmases past.  Be sure to visit Stamp Simply to check out this set and ALL the fabulous new sets.
I layered kraft, cream, green and kraft cardstocks.  On the kraft cardstock, I stamped the new Vintage Christmas Background Stamp in green and brown inks.  I cut the center focal piece (oval) using the new Vintage Ovals & Twigs Dies.  I colored the image a bit with my Copics.  I used the Vintage Ovals & Twigs Dies again to cut all the foliage/berries, and I colored them with my Copics as well.
I added some bundled Green Burlap String and a Red (Christmas Bundle) Seam Binding bow topped with more of the foliage/berries cut using the Vintage Ovals & Twigs Dies.  This was a very simple card to make, but it's lovely with all the red and green touches and those pretty berries complimenting that gorgeous vintage frame.
Be sure to visit the Stamp Simply Blog for lots of great inspiration and updates about special sales and promotions.  We always enjoy your visits.  Please stop by again soon and have a great week, everyone.

I'll be sharing my pretty Christmas card in the following challenges:

Peace on Earth Challenge - Anything Goes Christmas - Challenge #69

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes w/Pinkfresh


The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Challenge #166 - Anything Goes Christmas - I've enjoyed this challenge blog for a long time.  While I can't take on another DT full-time right now, I'd love to be a Guest Designer any time they need me to fill in or help out in any way.  Come play along, everyone!!!

Crafting A Cut Above Challenge - August: Anything Goes - Using Dies - I used Stamp Simply's brand new Ovals & Twigs Dies.

Blessings,
Karen

9 comments:

  1. Oh what an elegant, vintage and nostalgic card Karen - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I do love anything vintage Christmas...I will need to go check these out! You did a wonderful job with this; the colors and embellishments are stellar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning vintage Christmas card, Karen! The kraft/red combination is beautiful. Love that die set and pretty bow. Thanks for sharing at A Cut Above's August Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This vintage Christmas card tugs at my heart strings, as I love anything vintage. Karen, it is truly beautiful in every way! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at A Cut Above, I hope we see you back again soon!
    Guest designer for A Cut Above

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card and love the 'vintage' feel of this, great colors!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    Co-Owner: {Peace On Earth},NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers},{Word Power}, {Double D}, {Four Seasons}, {Two Old Bats}, {Can You Handle The Pressure}, {Stencil Fun}, {Triple B}, {Simply Clean & Simple}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen: I must say this card is so very beautiful, the stamp is now on sale .
    god bless
    hugs
    dottie

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! I love this gorgeous vintage card, speaks traditional to me. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous stamp! Thanks so much for playing with A Cut Above Challenge.

    -- Dalis

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card Karen! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.