Monday, August 26, 2024

Let It Snow w/Stamp Simply

Stamp Simply is a wonderful store filled with beautiful stamps, dies, and so many fabulous products to help you make amazing cards.  Because they have such wonderful images and sentiments, Stamp Simply makes it simple to create the most beautiful cards and projects.  I've been having SO much fun using all the New Release items and beginning to combine them with all the other wonderful products found at Stamp Simply.
I used the new Vintage Christmas Background Stamp to create the base image which was stamped in black on white cardstock.  I placed that on a piece of wood paper from the Craft Consortium 6x6 Wood Textures Paper Pad.  The beautiful twigs surround the skates and sentiment so nicely.  The Vintage Seed Packet Ovals & Twigs Dies allowed me to cut the two oval sizes and layer them using 3-D Foam Tabs.
I cut the red gingham border using Tim Holtz Crochet Border Die.  Next, I stamped the ice skates using the Vintage Christmas Images Stamp Set, colored them with my Copics, and cut the skates using the Vintage Christmas Images Dies.  The sentiment (Let It Snow) is also from the Vintage Christmas Background Stamp Set.
I wrapped my card in Black Baker's Twine.  I also cut several twigs using the Vintage Seed Packet Ovals & Twigs Dies that I colored with Copics.  I placed them around the sentiment spot to frame that a bit.  The oval itself was also cut using the Vintage Seed Packet Ovals & Twigs Dies.  I love how all these new sets work together and complement one another so nicely.
Be sure to stop by the Stamp Simply Blog often for lots of great inspiration.  The Design Team is always coming up with the most creative ways to use these lovely stamps and dies.  You won't want to miss any of their fabulous inspiration.  Thanks so much for visiting me today and for leaving me a comment.  It means so much to me.

I'm sharing my Christmas card in these FUN challenges:


Double D Challenge - Challenge Theme: Shapes - My rectangular card also includes ovals


The Paper Funday Challenges - August: Anything Goes/Optional Twist: Summer Holiday/Vacation - Entry #5/6

Blessings,
Karen

7 comments:

  1. Karen, this is such a lovely, vintage styled holiday card. I love a Vintage Christmas and this card is perfect. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a nostalgic feeling about your card and I like it a lot!
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty vintage themed card karen - I love how you alway s manage to arrange your accents so beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful christmas card I love this set!
    have a Blessed
    week
    hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a BEAUTIFUL design Karen ... love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous Christmas card with all the different layers. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card! Beautiful as always, Karen. I can see the shapes in your design. Well done! So glad you linked up with Double D Challenges. Best of luck to you in the draw!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.