Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Congratulations, YOU DID IT! w/Stamp Simply

Hello blog friends and thanks for stopping again today.  My daughter asked me the other day to whip up a graduation card for her long-time friend who just got her Masters' Degree in Nursing.  She's a stellar nurse and a lovely young woman of God.  I knew right away that Stamp Simply would provide me the perfect stamps and dies for this project.  SO.....I popped over to Pinterest where I found this card by Deb Felts.  I used her inspiration to create my card.
I used both black and mustard yellow cardstock to create my base and then used white cardstock to add my stencilled background using a stencil very similar to the Tim Holtz Gothic Stencil.  The bottom portion is a piece of Craft Consortium Wood Textures 6x6 Pattern Paper.  I stamped the words using the Graduation Sentiments Stamp Set.  The diploma was cut using the Congrats Grad Dies.
Those awesome books are great for Graduation cards, Masculine cards, and pretty much any occasion.  They're found in the Man of Knowledge Stamp Set and they were cut using the Man of Knowledge Dies.  You're always sure to find the perfect stamps, dies, sentiments and products to help you create the most wonderful cards for every occasion when you shop at Stamp Simply.
Don't miss out on the awesome Labor Day Sale taking place now at Stamp Simply.  You can save 20% on all items including reduced items.  It's a great time to grab some new things before the holidays arrive.  You can also find lots of great inspiration each day on the Stamp Simply Blog.  Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello.

I'm sharing my card in the following:

Stencil FUN Challenge - August: Anything Goes w/Stencils - I used a stencil that's very similar to the Tim Holtz Gothic Stencil.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Anything Goes"


A Cut Above Challenge - August: Anything Goes w/Dies - I used two die-cuts from Stamp Simply.  One for the books and another for the diploma.

Dream Valley Challenges - Challenge #321 - Anything Goes - I'd love to be a Guest Designer sometime if needed.

Blessings,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Spectacular graduation card, Karen. Lots of techniques and great colors. The book die cuts are awesome. I need to check them out. Thanks for sharing at A Cut Above's August Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous masculine Grad card, Karen, but i could see how you could alter the colours to fit the college of anybody graduating!
    So tempted to go shopping, but with the exchange rate and postage....
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful graduation card. I love your layout. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.